Home Foren Trezor Wallet Verdunkelung

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe gerade die Firmware meines Trezor One aktualisiert, als er plötzlich ausfiel. Kein Strom, keine Anzeige, keine Erkennung. Ich habe es an verschiedenen PCs versucht, habe 2 andere Kabel zum Anschluss an meine PCs ausprobiert und immer noch keinen Strom. Der Trezor ist nach dem Upgrade plötzlich tot.

Ich habe meinen 24-Wort-Seed. Welche Software-Wallets sind mit dem Trezor kompatibel, so dass ich so schnell wie möglich auf mein Geld zugreifen kann, während ich auf meine Hardware-Wallet warte? Wo kann ich meine Seed-Phrase eingeben, um sofortigen Zugang zu meinen Geldern zu haben? vielen Dank für die Hilfe Jungs.

BTCMachineElf
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s best not to expose your seed to new devices. If you do this, when you get a new hardware wallet, I’d create a new seed and move the funds over.

Don’t use Trust wallet. It’s closed source. BlueWallet is open source, reviewed and community trusted, and is rather good at taking seeds from other wallets and finding the correct derivation path.

marinmr
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had the exact same problem, contacted them and they said there’s nothing they can do, and my warranty ended, I just used a backup trezor, low quality hardware

AdvertisingIcy9114
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I recommend you to avoid inserting the seed in any windows machine.
      If you have a Mac device, try electrum, if not, try Trust Wallet app on smartphone. It is open source and regarded as secure.

mickhick95
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Only enter your trezor seed into a trezor. If you input the seed into a device connected to the internet you have destroyed the cold storage integrity of that seed.
      Best to just wait until your new trezor arrives.

Simcom
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d buy another trezor and wait for it to arrive. Personally, I’d be hesitant to enter the seed phrase into anything other than a fresh trezor.

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

correlation ≠ causation

cH3x
      Gast
      Up
      Down

First, most people aren’t answering your “what” question here, and are instead addressing “should.” Let that sink in, and understand the issue.

Having said that, [Trezor uses standard BIP44](https://trezor.io/learn/a/what-is-bip32), which is based on BIP32. So you want to look for a wallet that also uses BIP44. An old list may be found [here](https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/78620/wallets-with-bip44-support).

So just google <your potential wallet> <bip44> to see if it’s compatible.

gr8collector
      Gast
      Up
      Down

any chrome extension wallet i can use so that i can access my funds? or android wallet?

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Desktop computer is last resort.

What coins do you need to move ASAP?

Then we can start recommending mobile apps.

Experienced_AP
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m curious to know what an official Trezor rep will say about this.

How did/could it happen in the first place?

Random? Bad circuit? Cosmic radiation?

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.