Home Foren Ledger Wallet Verknüpfung eines bestehenden Ledgers mit MetaMask

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute, ich bin etwas verwirrt mit der Verknüpfung von Ledger und MM.
      Also ich habe ein Ledger bereits für die letzten 6 Monate. Es hat Transfers von Krypto in es von meinem Binance in den letzten 6 Monaten.
      Bin ich nun in der Lage, meine bestehende Metamaske mit ihr zu verknüpfen, indem ich die Option “connect to hardware wallet” in MetaMask verwende?
      Oder muss ich eine neue MM erstellen?
      Oder muss ich einen neuen Ledger erstellen?

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can use the Ledger you have now without any worries.

Essentially you have your first MetaMask account (as a hot wallet) and then you can add more accounts using the “connect to hardware wallet” option within the MetaMask UI – as detailed in our documentation, [here](https://www.ledger.com/academy/security/the-safest-way-to-use-metamask).

I like to separate and title my Ledger-connected accounts in MetaMask so that I have certain accounts for “exploration” within the crypto space, versus accounts where I don’t interact with any dApps and I effectively use them as purely storage for assets.

This gives me a bit more control over which accounts I know have interacted with certain smart contracts or protocols within the web3 space.

There is no need to get a fresh new Ledger in this instance (however backups devices are always handy in the case your current Ledger is lost or breaks – I have a backup device for this exact reason).

You-Slice
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just use the connect to hardware wallet then choose the eth address that you want to use…. You will be presented with lots of eth addresses that are all connected but not yet active to your and yours alone ledger so choose the one with crypto in it and thats it you can now use mm but your funds are secured by ledger.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.