Home Foren Ledger Wallet Verlorene Saat

• Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von ZodiacManiac.
Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich hatte eine ziemliche Menge Geld, das ich mit Hilfe meiner Freunde in aller Eile auf ein Ledger verschoben habe, als die Börsen im letzten Juni anfingen, Leute auszusperren. Ich habe mich im Juni und Juli ein paar Mal eingeloggt, um es zu testen und zu überprüfen, und habe dann im Grunde aufgehört, es zu überprüfen, und hatte einfach vor, es für ein oder zwei Jahre dort zu lassen.

Ich habe mich gerade wieder eingeloggt und zum ersten Mal einen falschen Pin bekommen und gesehen, dass die Standardeinstellung 3 falsche Versuche sind und dann gelöscht werden? Ich weiß, was ich normalerweise für Pins verwende, also bin ich sicher, dass ich es mit ein paar Versuchen hinbekomme, aber ich habe Angst, es zu versuchen.

Ich habe nach der Schachtel gesucht, in der meine Seed-Phrase aufbewahrt wurde, und ich habe das schreckliche Gefühl, dass sie weggeworfen wurde.

Ich kann nicht glauben, dass es keine Warnung gibt, dass es 3 Versuche und Wischen sind, wenn man den Pin einrichtet, damit man den Ernst der Lage erkennt.

Gibt es irgendeine Möglichkeit, die 3 Versuche im Notfall sogar mit Hilfe von Belegen zu überschreiben?

Bitte keine Vorträge.

Ich hoffe auf Hilfe und kann eine hohe Belohnung aussetzen.

Ich verstehe, dass ich den Seed in einem Safe hätte aufbewahren sollen. Ich glaube, ich habe es in der Panik des Tages vergessen, als die Börsen die Gelder einfroren. Ich habe noch nie in meinem Leben einen solchen Fehler gemacht, aber jeder macht von Zeit zu Zeit Fehler.

Toger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is nobody to show ‘supporting documentation’ to as the 3 tries-wipe behavior is part of the firmware of the Ledger and does not rely on any outside integration. There is no mechanism to override this.

EDIT: Also, you will get lots of DMs to help you. All will either require an advance fee and will ghost you, and/or will try to get you to send them your seed (because the bots don’t read that you’ve lost it). They are all scams. Nobody can assist with this.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> I can’t believe there is no warning that it’s 3 tries and wipe when you’re setting up the pin so you realize the seriousness of it.

Well, this is explained about everywhere when you set-up your device.

mreed911
      Gast
      Up
      Down

“I can’t believe there is no warning that it’s 3 tries and wipe when you’re setting up the pin so you realize the seriousness of it.”

The PIN is secondary to your seed. You’re absolutely warned to keep your seed safe. That’s the keys to the coins… not the PIN.

At this point, you might as well try the three things you think it might be. If your seed is gone, so are the keys to your coins.

Edit to add: Trust NO DM’s on here. None. They’re all scammers… and they’ll all want your seed (which you don’t have).

Zealousideal_Neck78
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We are ridiculously early.

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The only way that you can get more than three tries on your main PIN is if you have a secondary PIN set up which you do know, that you can use to reset the failed PIN entry counter.

If you don’t know any PINs at all then three tries is all you get. After that, your only option is to find the seed.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

With respect to the Ledger device and the 24 word recovery phrase – ultimately the private key (the 24 words) is the only way to access your accounts in the case that your Ledger device resets.

Importantly, **if you don’t have your 24 word recovery phrase written down and the device does reset after 3 incorrect PIN attempts, the funds will be permanently lost**. You *need* the 24 word recovery phrase in order to restore the funds in the case of a reset.

If you’re able to find your 24 word recovery phrase, you should be able to restore all of your accounts (as seen in this documentation, [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404382560913-Restore-your-Ledger-accounts-with-your-recovery-phrase?support=true)).

Unfortunately, if you’re not able to find your 24 word recovery phrase, there isn’t much that can be done in this situation u/Hefty-Buffalo4451 – I’m sorry you’re having this experience.

You-Slice
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is a warning when you set it up so no lectures please on how there was not…. So the answer is no youve two attempts left.

Allcoins1Milly
      Gast
      Up
      Down

🚨 karma 🚨 likely bot post

baddabaddabing
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>had quite a lot of money that I moved in a hurry to a ledger with my friends help when exchanges started freezing people out last June.
      >
      >…
      >
      >I went looking for the box where my seed phrase was stored and I have a horrible feeling it was thrown out.
      >
      >I can’t believe there is no warning that it’s 3 tries and wipe when you’re setting up the pin so you realize the seriousness of it.

Sorry for your loss, PIN and SEED is 100% your responseabilty, if you loose both (in particular the seed) there is no recovery.

Snoo_92843
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hope you are able to sort! Give it a go tomorrow! Best to reset before you give it another go!

whyNadorp
      Gast
      Up
      Down

SFYL

ZodiacManiac
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Maybe you stored pin somewhere? End of the day you’ve been a divvy.

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.