Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Verlorenes Telefon

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo an alle, ich habe mein Telefon mit installierter Ellipal-App verloren. Meine Frage ist: Wenn ich die App auf einem neuen Telefon installiere und mit 12 Seed-Wörtern wiederherstelle, wird mein Guthaben dann immer noch in der verlorenen Telefon-App angezeigt? Können meine Aktivitäten auf dem neuen Telefon App auf dem alten Telefon App zum Beispiel Transaktionsverlauf sichtbar sein?

MikeSchroeder91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yea it’s just like if u put the same software wallet seed into 2 devices.. both devices can add or withdraw. As long as u made it to difficult to get into the app on the old phone it wouldn’t be a huge concern. Making a new seed and transferring all the funds to a new wallet might be the best choice tho.

dasmonty
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t you use a hardwarewallet? NEVER RECOVER WITH YOUR SEED PHRASE!! scan your QR codes. Have you emtered your seedpjrase in the old app?

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, but without the signature from the cold wallet. The person who have it now will have no access to your money.

Beginning_Emu_845
      Gast
      Up
      Down

dont imput seedprase! scan the qr from coldaallet (chain icon)

Ellipal_David
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can remotely erase everything at you phone if you use Iphone. Or you can creat a new account at new phone, and transfer all coins to new account

kevb197
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I can’t find my charger 😫 did they even send me one? 🙄🏃‍♂️

I need a new charger! What a waste of time with this cold wallet 😫 I should have stayed with the nano X!

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.