Home Foren Ledger Wallet Versorgung von AVVE mit Asssest aus meiner Ledger Wallet

• Dieses Thema hat 1 Antwort und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von cheeb_ledger.
Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe zweimal versucht, stETH von meiner Ledger-Wallet an AAVE zu liefern, aber die Transaktion bleibt hängen und geht nicht durch.
      Bitte sehen Sie die tx id unten:
      0xee938793db7783d65ca44cc8af1b6acebc900a619cdddb5aab333b5751457f8b

Bitte so schnell wie möglich melden

Bitte NICHT DM!

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down
      ::

I took a look at this transaction hash/ID and I can see that you set an approval for supplying your stETH to AAVE, however I don’t believe you actually sent any amount of stETH to supply.

You’ll want to go back to AAVE and see if you’re able to transact with some of your stETH (now that you have given AAVE approval for your stETH tokens).

If for any reason you’re still experiencing errors after trying this, you’ll want to reach out to our official Ledger Customer Support, [here](https://support.ledger.com/), and then once you have a ticket opened with us – you’ll respond here with the ticket number – and we’ll be able to get in touch with you!

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.