Home Foren Trezor Wallet Versteckte Brieftasche ist leer

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 3 Monaten von Reweno.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, immer wenn ich mein trezor-Gerät mit der trezor-Suite verbinde, heißt es, ich hätte eine leere Wallet. Ich glaube, dass die Passphrase korrekt ist, denn wenn ich meinen trezor mit dieser Passphrase mit metamask verbinde, zeigt er mir die richtige Adresse in der Liste an.

Ich weiß nicht, was ich falsch mache. Vor einiger Zeit habe ich meinen Trezor auf die Werkseinstellungen zurückgesetzt und eine neue Wallet erstellt, diejenige, in der ich mein Guthaben habe und die nicht in der Trezor Suite zu finden ist.

Kann mir jemand helfen? Ich danke Ihnen

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wrong seed and/or wrong passphrase.

chrisagallant
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s a cold Wallet. It will not display the amounts on there. It only holds the keys.

Reweno
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have just tested with Eth Goerli Testnet. With Metamask, you can use any of your derived account, but it appears that in Suite, you can only generate a new one if you have used the previous.

My test:

I used Account #3 in Metamask and got TestETH coins from a Faucet. I did not see this address in Suite. Then I sent ETH from Metamask from ‘Trezor Account #3’ to ‘Trezor Account #1’. The incoming coins showed up in Suite in Account #1. Then it was possible in Trezor Suite to add a new Eth Goerli account. When I did this, along with Account #2, Account #3 also showed up.

I guess you could try to add funds to your Account #1 so you can add an other account, and maybe the other accounts also show up, but a dev might know a workaround, or they could just remove the limitation of adding new accounts.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.