Home Foren Ledger Wallet Vorschläge für die Geldbörse?

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Gibt es Lösungen auf dem Markt, bei denen die Hardware es technisch unmöglich macht, den Seed zu extrahieren?

Wenn ja, bin ich neugierig, wie die Software in der Lage ist, eine Transaktion mit dem privaten Schlüssel zu signieren (was bedeutet, dass sie Lesezugriff darauf hat), aber die gleiche Software kann ihn nicht exportieren?

lostredditacc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Here is trezor opensource firmware so you can réad every part of it and understand it and what it is doing.

https://github.com/trezor/trezor-firmware

Or like Ledger you can trust someone has done there dues and weither you can understand it or not it works because someone has verified this multiple times so normal consumers dont have to try and understand the technicals.

Or are Ledger still bad actors.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The firmware running on the device will always have access to the seed, because it needs it to calculate the keys and to the cryptography.

So regardless of the device, you will have to trust the companies that mske the firmware and the hardware.

Lefger is the most secure architecture, but you can use other brands if you think they are safer.

lostredditacc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Since I cant reply to your comment ón my comment for some reason íl reply here.

The only reason you can trust Ledger is because you know they are the only ones who can update your devices with valid firmware if everyone had the ability to push valid firmware then you couldnt trust a firmware update without properly understanding the technicals of the firmware. Apple IOS is closed source while Android is open source but i can guess you have no problem trusting either? Apple is considered in many ways more secure than Android due to the fact it also uses a type of secure enclave to control device data access and its source isint open.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.