Home Foren Ledger Wallet VORSICHT VOR SWAPS AUF DER CIC

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 5 Tage von GlitteringLynx5556.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Zu Ledger:

Ich habe am 22.3.24 um 9:50 Uhr versucht, 15 Sol in BTC zu tauschen.
      Ledger hat den Swap auf CIC verfallen lassen. Die BTC sind nie angekommen. CIC bestätigt, dass die BTC an die falsche Adresse gegangen sind, übernimmt aber keine Verantwortung, da sie innerhalb von Ledger generiert wurden. Ich habe mich an Sie gewandt, aber seit 5-6 Tagen keine Antwort erhalten. Die Ticketnummer lautet 1549719. Könnten Sie bitte den Status überprüfen?

Dizzy-Discussion-107
      Gast
      Up
      Down

CIC?

GlitteringLynx5556
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry for the repeat … was out in the sun and phone screen was hard to read

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Ledger subreddit is continuously targeted by scammers. Ledger Support will never send you private messages. Never share your 24-word recovery phrase with anyone, never enter it on any
      website or software, even if it looks like it’s from Ledger. Only keep the recovery phrase as a physical paper or metal backup, never create a digital copy in text or photo form. Learn more at

BE CAREFUL – phishing attacks in progress
      byu/btchip inledgerwallet

If you’re experiencing battery problems, check out our [troubleshooting guide](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409233434641-How-to-troubleshoot-Ledger-Nano-X-battery-issues?
      support=true). If you’re still having issues head over to the [My Order page](https://my-order.ledger.com/) to explore options for replacement or refunds. [Learn more here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/10265554529053-Return-your-product?support=true).

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ledgerwallet) if you have any questions or concerns.*

GlitteringLynx5556
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did that

GlitteringLynx5556
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Tried that almost immediately but no luck.

GlitteringLynx5556
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Update: so this issue has been marked ‘resolved’ but the truth is I have not yet had any closure with support and my funds are still AWOL. I know/learned enough about blockchain to track the actual transaction and now have the specific Bitcoin address my funds were sent to. Does anyone here know if there is a way for me to add that specific BTC address as an account in my ledger ?

GlitteringLynx5556
      Gast
      Up
      Down

UPDATE: Although Ledger support was delayed in coming, the rep (Michelle) was very thorough and helpful. There was no security issue here only an error on my part tracking my xpub and also in not realizing the swap was not finalized for about 6 hours or so

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.