Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wahnsinnige BTC-Gebühren?

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Warum hat Ledger so wahnsinnige BTC-Gebühren? Es zeigt mehr als 0,005 BTC als die LANGSAMSTE Transaktionsgebühr an, was sich auf über 200 $ beläuft. Laut Google liegt die durchschnittliche Gebühr heute bei knapp über $7. Das macht für mich keinen Sinn. Warum erhebt Ledger so hohe Gebühren, oder versuche ich nur, zur falschen Zeit eine Transaktion durchzuführen?

Knurlinger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s self custody, this has nothing to do with ledger. It’s the miner fees from the blockchain. Look at mempool.space.

And it depends on the UTXOs you send

It’s 190 sats/vbyte right now. Was 40-50 a few days ago. Normally we are around 1-10 😉

United_Afternoon_824
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You missed a 0. The current suggested fees are 210 sat/bytes for slow which for me is .0005 or ~$21. Ledger doesn’t set the fees. The network does. Feel free to set a lower fee if you’re willing to wait awhile.

SuperGuttermouth
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Depending on how long you’ve been accumulating and how many transactions you’ve sent in total + the amount you are trying to send back now makes for the final transaction fee.

Your wallets shows the total balance of that accumulated BTC, but in reality all the small transactions still exist on their own. Read up about UTXO.

So depending on how many former UTXO ammount your current withdrawl from your ledger overlaps, the more fee you are charged.

When sending a BTC transaction, select advanced fee options or something like that, coin control, and you will see all the UTXO’s. You can even select the ones you want to use for your withdrawl to filter them and reduce the fee.

SuperGuttermouth
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you make many smaller transactions to your ledger address?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

personally i use [https://mempool.space/graphs/mempool](https://mempool.space/graphs/mempool) to estimate the BTC network fees.

it fluctuates all the times but right now it is about 150-175 sat/vB.

you can blame the high BTC fees on the controversial “ordinals”.

goeroebv
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The stupidity is striking and funny at the same time.

Do some homework before getting deeper involved in buying and selling digital assets and currencies, would be my advice.

uehi5k
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think you should start selling your bitcoin if you don’t understand how the fee works, and Ledger is not the one charging the fee.

Crypto-hercules
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So how much to send 1btc today. ?

Ninjanoel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

that average fee is better veiwed per utxo, not per transaction, so you may be trying to send loads of small amounts in utxo’s as one transaction?

ledger doesn’t collect any fees, its self custody as others have mentioned, it’s just bitcoin fees

TSakaji
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Better wait until weekend, usually the fees are lower. And monitor mempool.space and use the lowest fee estimation there. The ledger estimator is shit

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> insane BTC fees?

BTC network now does NFTs (ordinals) which is clogging up the mempool with a “new” kind of TXN, The ordinal traffic is making non-ordinal traffic compete for space in the block.

Not Ledger’s fault. I suspect NFTs are rather flash-in-the-pan. I think things will settle down next year.

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/28408

Gabriel_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, please make sure that everything is correctly updated to the last version as explained [here.](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/8458939792669-How-to-perform-a-complete-update-of-your-Ledger-setup?docs=true)

Try again if that happens again, this is probably a bug, I suggest you choose “Custom Fees” and put the value of $7.

It could be a bug in Ledger Live, but it depends on the congestion of the network and, as you said, the wrong time to perform the transaction.

Thanks.

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.