Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen,

Ich versuche, eine Ledger Nano X Geldbörse zu kaufen und kann den Kauf nicht abschließen.

Nach der Eingabe und Übermittlung meiner Kartendaten erhalte ich die folgende Meldung:

“Wir können Ihre Zahlungsmethode nicht authentifizieren. Bitte wählen Sie eine andere Zahlungsmethode und versuchen Sie es erneut.”

Weiß jemand, wie dieses Problem gelöst werden kann? Ich denke, jede Hilfe würde auch der Gemeinschaft zugute kommen.

Falls es hilft: Ich bin in New York, USA, und meine Karte ist von einer Credit Union. Vielleicht sollte ich ein anderes Finanzinstitut verwenden, um den Kauf abzuschließen.

Vielen Dank! =)

EDIT: Es ist eine Master Card

​

EDIT: Ty Leute – Meine Bank hat die Transaktion blockiert, weil es eine ausländische Transaktion war – sie haben mich sogar angerufen, bevor ich sie anrufen konnte!

Vielen Dank an das Ledger-Team, das mich auch per DMed kontaktiert hat – ich weiß es zu schätzen =)

SD5150
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It may be your card provider blocking the merchant. You can also buy them from the official Ledger on Amazon as well.

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

reach out to ur bank and be like “yo wtf lol”

or go to bestbuy if u have one near u and buy with cash no KYC ehehehehe

Jon_Hanson
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger is a French company so maybe your card issuer is rejecting the sudden international transaction if you don’t do a lot of them?

mreed911
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d suggest trying a different card.

Demyan666
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You have to call your card provider. for sure problem there

andythecat7
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Banks hate crypto. They are blocking your card until you call them.

DailyUpsAndDowns
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I can tell you with confidence that I live in New York and used a credit union and I purchased twice from Ledger successfully. Make sure you’re buying from the correct website.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’ll want to reach out to your bank or payment provider and see if for any reason they’re manually flagging this purchase on their end.

Depending on which bank you’re using to purchase the device from, this could be the result (some institutions are more friendly to crypto than others).

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.