Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Warnung ELLIPAL schickte 976 Fantom an diese Adresse 0x635E262B0e8deB2B448d056FBcd22b26ddC4271A und hat nichts getan, um es zurückzubekommen Ich habe versucht, es gegen Xrp zu tauschen, dann habe ich nach ein paar Stunden bemerkt, dass ich mein Xrp nie bekommen habe, ihre Kontaktadresse hat mein Fantom an diese Adresse geschickt… Jetzt spielen sie dumm

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von UrEmotionRmeaningLes.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Warning ELLIPAL sent 976 Fantom to this address 0x635E262B0e8deB2B448d056FBcd22b26ddC4271A And haven’t done anything to get it back I was trying to trade it for Xrp then I notice after a couple hr I never got my Xrp their contact address just sent my Fantom to that address Now they’re playing dumb

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What was the address you wanted them to send it to? I don’t think they’ll send it to a wrong address.

Fit_Butterscotch5548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello again did you ask them who did the exchange? Like I told you before ellipal does not hold your funds not do they do the actual exchanges a 3rd party does if you had an issue with the exchange ellipal should help you contact them at the very least but they didn’t steal anything

AtomicFurion
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry I was looking to take up ellipal and move from ledger.

In your case

1. You wanted to send to “address 1, but ellipal sent it to a random address?

Or
      2. You did not make the transaction and this was done directly by Ellipal without your authorisation?

Edit. Never mind, I read again and this looks like a big fuck up from Ellipal.

UrEmotionRmeaningLes
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yep I was trying to trade that weak FTM(bsc) I got from ELLIPAL exchange for Xrp so I can trade the Xrp for main net FTM/fantom Since Xrp was the only thing ELLIPAL would let me trade FTM for U also have to buy 200 dollars worth of bsc to just to move it since ELLIPAL also don’t let u just buy the minimal amount of bsc if u don’t have enough gas After the ELLIPAL it self told me successful Exchange a couple hrs go by then the next day I got in contact with them They got back in contact with me in a couple of days the 1st thing they ask for is the Exchange details Which I didn’t even know that ELLIPAL don’t support FTM anymore after their update but guess who know ELLIPAL(that why I’m starting to think they did this on purpose) After the update the Arrow on BNB(bsc) u use to could switched to FTM(bsc) to get the exchange details But not anymore I show ELLIPAL c.s. this and they said they look into it(not sorry sir we will fix the problem like I thought they would) Two weeks go by & nothing from ELLIPAL I ask them when is they going to return my 976 FTM their Exchange just sent to the wrong address They said please be patient we still trying to find out who that address is That’s after I sent copies to them of people on here telling me how to tell them to do their job And check the exchange they used on that transaction which someone told me they got two of them Anyway 3 more weeks goes bye & nothing from ELLIPAL c.s. they just stole my 976 FTM/fantom from me And I would advice u not to do business with them One of these guys on here don’t like for me to call it thief but what do you call it then + This guy crypto renegade is full of shit because he’s the guy who recommend it to me but when I go to his YouTube page to talk about it he kept delete my comment about the ellipal & wouldn’t even look at the address they send it to when I emailed him about it Since he actually work on hard Wallet I thought he could help since he’s the one who recommended it Don’t get ELLIPAL if u don’t want these type of problems They paid people more to hide their fuck ups then they do to just fix it I told ELLIPAL in the N they’ll lose more money not helping the customer Because anytime people ask me about ELLIPAL I’m telling the truth on them And if people want proof I will show it to them

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.