Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Warum aber die App?

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 4 Monaten von Party_Investigator34.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich benutze nur die App. Was ist der Sinn der Titan Wallet? Ich meine, ich habe sie insgesamt eingerichtet, aber ich benutze das Gerät nie, nur meine App. Warum soll ich also glauben, dass mein Portfolio überhaupt auf dem Gerät ist, wenn es das buchstäblich nicht ist. Es ist in meiner App. Verstehen Sie, was ich sagen will? Es ist komplett mit dem Internet verbunden. Ich traue dem nicht. Hätte ich gewusst, dass es sich um eine App handelt und dass beides zusammengehört, hätte ich dieses Gerät nicht gekauft, und das ist der Grund, warum ich glaube, dass sie es ohne diese Informationen vermarkten.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, may I ask the colour of your account on our App?

If it is orange, it is a hot wallet. Hot wallet is not safe as cold wallet. Your asset have the risk of being stole by the hackers.

Coldwallet account in our App is blue. Actually, the ELLIPAL Titan device is a air-gapped device to protect your private key, which can prevent any cyber attack. Also, the Titan is anti-tampered and anti supply chain attack. When the titan suffer Violent demolition, the system will automatically wipe all data in it, there is no way for the bad guy to steal you assets. Another feature of Titan is trustless trust, you don’t need to trust ELLIPAL Company, just trust the product. The QR code is open source, and if ELLIPAL close down, yo can recover your account on any walle that support BIP39/44.

Know more about ELLIPAL Titan:

[https://www.ellipal.com/pages/coldwallet](https://www.ellipal.com/pages/coldwallet)

RFtech53
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Party, you said your crypto is on your phone app. It sounds like you need a crash course on crypto. Your funds are not in the app, nor are they in your Titan. They are forever on the blockchain until you sell them for cash. The phone app and the Titan hold “keys” or addresses to be able to access those funds.

As others have said, your phone app needs to be blue. That means you can use it to buy and receive crypto. But you can never send crypto unless you have your Titan with you.

That way, your crypto is safe from being stolen because it can’t be taken from you without the keys on the Titan.

Get it?

RFtech53
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t feel bad. When I first got my Titan, I didn’t understand why I needed anything other than the app either. I’m an old dog, but still learning.

KingJewGiantCock
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You don’t seem to understand how crytpo works

DaLe214
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is your phone app blue or orange??

Party_Investigator34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Whats the orange app Mean? And I know I can send and receive

blkmedia87
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yep. You have a vulnerable wallet bro. Switch to cold n use the titan before you start another thread saying your assets are missing.

Party_Investigator34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t know the difference between hot or cold. I will never try to send out any of my crypto. I’m just saying this wallet is suspicious. How do you know where the crypto actually is? It seems to me it’s in the app. I could have just used trust wallet the same way. I guess I will just buy the trezor to see the difference. I don’t trust crypto. Developers. Or anything in this space is suspect. I was expecting to unbox and it would all be on the wallet. Like simply from. The other app wallets into the ellipal. Where I would turn the ellipal on and see my stuff there. Not in the app.

Party_Investigator34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I figured the community would understand. This is all very interesting. I just dove in.

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.