Home Foren Ledger Wallet Warum erhalte ich kleine Mengen an Kryptowährungen von einer zufälligen Adresse?

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich nehme also an, dass dies von Bots kommt, die nach Adressen mit Guthaben suchen und einen kleinen Betrag senden, in der Hoffnung, dass Sie versehentlich zurücksenden? Ich kann mir vorstellen, dass es ziemlich lukrativ werden kann, selbst wenn ein paar Leute versehentlich an diese Adresse senden.

Liege ich mit meiner Annahme richtig, dass dies der Fall ist?

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, indeed as mentioned by the helpful comments, blockchain is public information, and scammers will send in bulk to numerous addresses and hope someone interacts with their smart contract.

Regarding your question below, I assume each person should know what tokens they invested in, anything that seems free and too good to be true, received unsolicited, then this is most probably a scam, and the only way to keep yourself protected is by not interacting with it on chain (don’t send/sell/swap etc..). Simply ignore and hide it! [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/11248433188381-How-to-hide-a-token-in-Ledger-Live?docs=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/11248433188381-How-to-hide-a-token-in-Ledger-Live?docs=true)

Hopefully this better clarifies

GiorgioVe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s called dust attacks.
      Basically small amounts are sent to addresses, so whenever you will transact, the people spying on the addresses with the dust on will check which addresses are UTXOs, which ones are not, and can try to guess to whom these addresses belong to.
      It’s a bit as it the FBI or Druglords or whoever you want would be marking bills with tiny prints of ink.

Possible-Magazine23
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think it’s called Wallet poisoning or address poisoning.

valtiel20
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In some cases they’re scams trying to get you to interact with a malicious contract. You claim the funds, you approve a malicious contract without really know what you’re doing, you lose everything. A good rule of thumb is don’t touch them if you don’t know where they came from.

Bkokane
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Because you’re a shitcoin degen and they’re taking advantage of your vulnerability

Xorkoth
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Looks like im a victim of a dust attack. Looks like im going fully monero

boingochoingo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger wallet has turned into a company that caters to shitcoins & NFT’s in order to maximize profits. In the process of doing so, they have increased attack vectors for bad actors, which is what you are currently experiencing.

thinkingperson
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>send a small amount in the hope u send back by mistake?

Like why would you have such a crazy idea?

These cryptos are all basically scam.

Alone-Hospital-6028
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Probably someone miss typing someone’s address. Hey, it’s their loss. If it is indeed a bot, do not send the funds back. Like how you can record the signal from a car’s key fob, I am assuming something similar can be done with addresses.

Muppetier
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dust attack idd ID’d, but if I receive bitcoin, is my whole bitcoin portfolio malicious? Since btc20 Im afraid so

NonSubscribed
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I received a very small amount of ALGO a few weeks ago that I just noticed today and do not recall me sending it. It’s .000001 ALGO….going to assume this is a dust attack. All I did was open the transaction to view the the details. Is there anything I need to worry about here? or can I just ignore it and move on. The sending address starts with “BTCMINEXOC420”

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.