Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Warum kann ich meine btc und eth nicht von ellipal android app wallet übertragen

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von Interesting-Wheel623.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute, zuerst so sorry für mein schlechtes Englisch,

ich benutze ellipal android app seit 2016. ich möchte meine btc und eth andere adresse übertragen. ich sehe bitte versuchen sie es später noch einmal! fehlermeldung die ganze zeit gleich die ganze zeit kann ich nicht übertragen.als ich ein mitglied im jahr 2016 wurde, habe ich mich mit nur einem passwort registriert. ich habe nur mein ellipal passwort ich habe keinen schlüssel ich brauche hilfe bitte was soll ich tun

edit post : Und ich kann andere Münzen und Token in mein Wallet transferieren, nur eth und btc kann ich nicht transferieren

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was able to do it a few days ago and Iv done it a lot before so I know it works usually

Beta-26
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you update it to the latest version ? App and hardware wallet ?

Fit_Butterscotch5548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So your trying to transfer from ellipal to another address? To transfer out you’ll need to withdraw and from there scan your QR code (if using the cold wallet) that should be all.

Can you share your btc and eth public address or check them on the blockchain yourself see if you get more info there

Remember that ellipal does not withdraw automatically the gas fees you need to calculate and withdraw the amount minus the gas if your trying to withdraw everything you’ll get an error

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, I think you remember the wrong date, ELLIPAL did not exist in 2016. We started in 2018.

For the error message you got , we need more detail informationg to help you out. Can you please send your BTC and ETH address to our tech mail box? [cs@ellipal.com](mailto:cs@ellipal.com)

Unable_Savings_9943
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello everyone!
      I cannot withdraw “ Aave “ from Ellipal, tried many times with increased gas fees, custom increased gas fees …
      nothing helped, spent about 800$ on gas fees and nothing. Answer: out of gas or not enough of gas or something like that.
      But as I said i even doubled the gas price, still doesn’t go through.
      I have been trying more them 3 months now.
      I thought after some time it would work but …no.
      I can present all the proof obviously

I wrote their customer support and no help at all! Just a short answer: “increase gas price”
      Its like they didn’t even read what I wrote!
      Just unacceptable!

Please share and help me get an answer from ELLIPAL

Interesting-Wheel623
      Gast
      Up
      Down

because ellipal is a shit wallet,stay away from them

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.