Home Foren Ledger Wallet Warum sagt Polygon in Ledger “Um Token hinzuzufügen, senden Sie sie einfach an Ihre Polygon-Adresse”?

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Das ist nicht wahr.

Zumindest nicht für USDC (gesendet über das Polygon-Netzwerk).

Was ist da los?

Ich bin gerade dabei, Polygon zu verlassen, weil mir so viel betrügerisches NFT-Zeug zugeschickt wird, aber ich würde dieses kleine Problem gerne erst einmal klären. Und ich entschuldige mich bei allen Ledger-Administratoren, die dies bereits gesehen haben; ich habe nie eine Antwort per E-Mail erhalten.

RealLilacCrayon
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why is the statement “to add tokens, simply send them to your polygon address.” Not true?

If you want to send yourself MATIC, send them to your polygon address. That’s it.

Legitimate-Ad-6385
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you add usdc on polygon to your wallet? It won’t just appear. You have to manually add the asset

Lazy_Adhesiveness_40
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Connect your Ledger to Metamask, add the Polygon network, add the USDC token manually.

poncha_michael
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do you have $0 balances hidden? I had an issue with USDC on polygon sent from CB to another wallet (Aurus). It looked like it never showed up in my destination wallet. Seems to be an issue with CBs transition to native USDC on polygon. Some destination wallets are still set up to only see USDC.e on Polygon. I ended up opening a new MetaMask wallet with my Aurus seed phrase and could then see the 21 $USDC with a value of $0. Sent it back to CB (using the MM UI) and was able to trade it for $21 worth of MATIC. Took me a few days to puzzle through it. Other people have been having similar problems with USDC on Polygon from CB. Hope this helps!

ExamAccomplished6865
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m confused You’re talking about POLY polygon, not Matic polygon, correct? Bc I always send my Matic to eth

Victor_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble and the delayed response to your email.

When Ledger says “To add tokens, simply send them to your Polygon address,” it generally means that most tokens sent to your address should automatically be recognized and displayed in your Ledger Live account. However, this may not always be the case because Ledger Live does not support all of the tokens that exist on a given blockchain.

Regarding USDC on the Polygon network, it should work similarly, but if it’s not showing up, you might need to reach out to our support team and provide the transaction ID so that we can look into it.

As for the unwanted NFTs, it’s an issue many are facing due to the open nature of blockchain networks. Always exercise caution and avoid interacting with unknown or unsolicited tokens/NFTs. More on that here: https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/6857182078749-How-to-handle-malicious-or-unknown-NFTs

Hope this helps clarify things a bit!

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.