Home Foren Ledger Wallet Warum sollte ich nicht auf trezor umsteigen?

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 9 Monaten, 3 Wochen von BitcoinGoddess666.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe gesehen, dass einige Dinge darüber aufgetaucht sind, wie “trezor ein blaues Auge bekommen hat”. Irgendeine Vereinbarung oder etwas, das sie getan haben?
      Ich verfolge diese Sache nicht genug, um zu wissen, was los ist, und es gibt nicht viele Dinge, die erklären, was vor sich geht. Kann jemand ELI5 auf, was trezor falsch gemacht hat, und warum dies könnte jemand davon abhalten, sie zu verwenden?

spankydave
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Crypto is such a fucking headache. I don’t know what to do about this, too. Every wallet has a deal-breaking weakness now. I just read a cyber security engineer say that Ledger is still better than Trezor, and I was kind of convinced. But then lots of other experts disagree. I’m not educated enough to know for myself, and have to go off what consensus of experts. But there in no consensus. I don’t have time for this shit. But here I am.

Seattleman1955
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You probably don’t need to do anything. Let things settle out but if you do something you should probably go to Coldcard.

IllustriousTrash7401
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Supply chain attack (see recent kapersky blog)
      Already hacked at least twice
      Not using a secure element, so if someone steals your device, he can extract your seed using laser attacks for exemple

If you want to move to another wallet, do so, but please choose one based on secure element technology and not a standard chip

void_evilness
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Put half of ur assets on ledger and half on trezor like me

StickMahoro
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is no such thing as forever secure or safe in the digital world. Do your best to mitigate your risks. Diversify between different wallets. That’s what I do. I have a couple of exchanges, xumm, a ledger, and am working on getting another wallet. Do your best to protect yourself and your assets. Good luck.

YakProud4893
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Totally agree that this is a PR failure and not a technical one. I keep my faith in Ledger.

However I don’t quite understand why Ledger wants to charge 10€ per month for this, it should be a free service for those who subscribe to it.

If Ledger wants to generate extra income why wasn’t additional hardware created specifically for users who wish to use the seed phrase recovery function and let the current users continue to work as before.

BitcoinGoddess666
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought a trezor

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.