Home Foren Ledger Wallet Was ist “billiger”? Kaufen Sie btc auf ledger live, oder irgendwo anders und senden Sie sie an ledger mit Netzwerkgebühr

• Dieses Thema hat 25 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von rastafarey25.
Ansicht von 25 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich würde gerne wissen, die mehr billiger Weg, das zu tun. Kaufen btc und eth direkt auf ledger live app oder kaufen sie irgendwo anders (zum Beispiel binance) und übertragen sie auf ledger. Auf welche Weise würde ich das meiste für mein Geld bekommen?
      Vielen Dank für ur Hilfe Jungs.

kuzkokronk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m pretty sure buying on something like Strike or Coinbase Pro or Gemini Active Trader and sending it to your Ledger is cheaper than buying it directly through Ledger Live.

6M66
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Very good question,
      Ultimately if we could buy everything we need through ledger live, that would be like perfect scenario..

ArtichokeVegetable
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Buy BTC on Kraken, cheap to transfer. If you stake FTT on FTX exchange it’s free to withdraw BTC and ETH (allowed 1 free erc20 withdrawal a day with 25 FTT staked). Also you can now do swaps directly on FTX through ledger live app.

Y0rin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Buy through ledger live is just a third party buying at an exchange and sending it to your address for a premium.

Knurlinger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Anywhere else (strike, Relai, kraken, coinbase)

Silve96
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Depends on how much you are buying, transaction fees are the same if you send 1 satoshi or 1btc.
      Generally it’s cheaper to send it.

Novel-Counter-8093
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i buy bitcoin on binance. then send it to FTX via BEP20. the fee is pennies.

then from FTX, send bitcoin to wallet via mainnet. the fee is free.

i do the same thing with eth. FTX pays half of eth fees.

Grecks75
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Generally it is cheaper to buy BTC on exchanges, I would say. If you already have an account on a centralized exchange (CEX) such as Coinbase, Binance, etc., just use that. Binance currently charges no trading fees at all for all BTC pairs, but note that Binance has withdrawal fees ranging from 0.2 to 0.5 mBTC ($4 to $11) on the Bitcoin network currently, which may be too much for really small withdrawal amounts. Coinbase does have trading fees, but their withdrawal fees are much lower (actually similar to the tx fees on the Bitcoin network, which are also quite low currently).

I assume by “buying” you mean buying from fiat. Otherwise, for swapping cryptocurrencies, you might also consider using a decentralized exchange (DEX), preferrably on a network with low transaction fees, e.g. PancakeSwap on BSC.

chaosenhanced
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think the issue is the accuracy of pricing relative to exchanges. If you go to buy BTC via Moonpay, the transaction fee is not high but the price of the BTC might be a few hundred dollars higher than on an exchange at the exact same time. I don’t know why that is or how it adds up buying at a lower price on an exchange and adding the transaction fee to it.

cmplieger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger live will never be cheaper because ledger takes a cut

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Warm_Jello_4700
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Depends on the crypto you want to purchase if it’s BTC I would use cash app cheaper fees and coinbase is going away with the pro app and merging into the coinbase app for all in one. I would use coinbase for most other altcoins or use MetaMask and buy from wyre for ETH also Crypto.com Defi Wallet let’s you purchase a lot of coins BTC included and you can get into later 2’s as well like arbitrum and optimism I would research and look further to find what best suits you I would avoid moonpay I don’t have a personal opinion on them but I have researched and doesn’t seem like my first choice id make it’s up to you in the end and ledger is adding more payment on ramps down the road I’m sure coinbase pay will work it’s way in there it’s already on phantom for Solana and works well

irie25
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I buy BTC on Netcoins exchange they have a flat fee of 0.5%.

Brettanomyces78
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s almost always far better to buy on a good exchange and send to your personal wallet. If you do this, network fees won’t apply to you, but withdrawal fees will. There’s a difference, so do your due diligence in choosing a good exchange.

ah__there_is_another
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Following

DryTechnology5224
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You cant buy on ledger live. They re route you through a third party for a premium.

lilkeysss
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I buy it on cash app easiest and fastest way because I hate having to wait a few days and leave it on the exchange

Omega6300
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your best bet is to swap it on ThorSwap. Keys always remain in your ledger and only one gas fee. It’s interchain and doesn’t require rune

x-TASER-x
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Anywhere else

nevertoofarfromhome
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use a Google search.

Will bring you up the cheapest rates.

Something similar to [This](https://www.cointracker.io/blog/2019-crypto-exchange-fee-comparison)

CryptoBabySloth
      Gast
      Up
      Down

European there.
      I tried to buy this way:
      Buy 100€ of BTC on SwissBorg (I didn’t notice any fees for the purchase) then send it to your ledger. At the end I finish with 99,13$.
      At the e’d it make maybe 3-4$ fees. That seems correct.
      Sorry for my bad English and have a nice day!

irishshiba
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d say Binance. No fees and no spread.

grindbehind
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, be careful! Don’t just look at fees. Look at the exchange rate too.

From what I’ve seen, the options on Ledger Live have worse exchange rates (by 2-3%!) than the bigger exchanges. Depending on the amount you buy, that may eclipse the fee.

LingerNoLonger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Complete beginner here who feels like they’re missing something.

The general advice seems to be “buy on an exchange” for low fees, with Kraken being oft sited as a decent place to go. However when I just signed up and set up a btc purchace I was surprised at the fee. Thinking it might be an artifact of a small purchase I typed in £1000 and was surprised to see a total fee of £51.97.

Am I being naive, or is that a lot? People seemed to be discussing fees in the region of 1%-2%

rastafarey25
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I purchase BTC in Shakepay and Netcoins Canadian exchanges. They both have low fees and are easy to use.

Ansicht von 25 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.