Home Foren Ledger Wallet Was ist der effizienteste Weg, um Kryptowährungen aus Ihrer Ledger Wallet zu verkaufen?

• Dieses Thema hat 20 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von crua9.
Ansicht von 20 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Nehmen wir an, der Preis für einen Ihrer Kryptos steigt, aber Sie wollen nicht zu einer Börse transferieren (eine Gebühr bezahlen), dann von der Börse zu Ihrer Wallet transferieren (eine Gebühr bezahlen), dann zur Bank transferieren (3-5 Tage warten). In der Zeit, die Sie für die ersten beiden Schritte benötigen, kann der Preis zu Ihren Ungunsten schwanken…

Gibt es einen schnelleren, effizienteren und preiswerteren Weg?

phonebreaker8
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t you just need to only do one transfer since exchange and exchange wallet are the same.

Transfer the crypto to your exchange of choice, sell it, then withdraw it(on my experience on 4 different exchanges, withdrawals are instantaneous).

So with the steps above, you only need to pay for the transaction fee on chain, pay a very minimal amount of conversion fee on exchange, then withdraw it.

Criss_Crossx
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A question I’ve pondered myself. Curious if anybody has good suggestions.

ogroyalsfan1911
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is possibly the worst time in history to sell your crypto.

truthwatcher_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I sold some a while ago via coinbase. Sending it to CB, selling it and sending the money via instant transfer to my bank account. The whole process takes 10-15 min, most of which is waiting for X confirmation of the Blockchain.

So if you have to sell, this seems like an efficient way

stock-prince-WK
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The regular way. Send to exchange and sell

Bennydonkill69
      Gast
      Up
      Down

HODL

skylerbjorn
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would suggest using something like Cake Pay to purchase gift cards or in your case, a pre-paid card could suffice your function. They accept BTC, LTC and XMR.

CypherMcAfee
      Gast
      Up
      Down

transfer them to an exchange, how do you even own a ledger and dont know how to sell the cryptos.

there is no workaround on this.
      if you want to turn crypto into fiat you have to follow the steps you already know.

crypt0kiddie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’ve listed the best way..

Sounds like you’ve already got it down..

The only other option is to use something like a Bitcoin Coinhub ATM.. They charge like 10~20% but by the time you factor in “spread” for the sale, it’s more like 30%..

HiddenknifeX
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The best would be if you could connect with your ledger through a Web3 wallet to the exchange and sell them on exchange for USDT then to be able to convert to EUR or USD to send it to bank via that web3 would be the cheapest way. Exchanges should give us options to connect with our hardware wallets

mortensimsen
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Transfer to Coinbase -> Sell -> Instant withdrawal to PayPal.

WkittySkittyLBoF
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If I don’t need fiat/money I will use a decentralized exchange, that way I don’t have to interact with a CEX. Bitcoin a CEX may be most convenient. Although there are options like Thorswap, Ren Bridge, Avalanche Native Bitcoin Bridge, etc, to even sell/buy native BTC without a CEX.

cryptowalter4572
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Spritz Finance might be worth looking into. As I understand it USA only, which is where I lost interest.

You-Slice
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger to cex convert to cash send to bank fastest, cheapest and safest. Or use third party service risk losing it all.

lennybear87
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks everyone for the thoughtful answers – I really appreciate helpfulness of this community!

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It depends. For mainstream cryptos, using Centralized Exchanges is the most efficient way.

But for tokens that do not trade on Centralized exchanges, you can trade them for mainstream cryptos on decentralized exchanges (DeFi protocols), then use Centralized exchanges if needed.

weedium
      Gast
      Up
      Down

An exchange of your choice. For me it is coinbase. I already have an account linked to my bank. I can convert to fiat almost instantly, it would cost more or use the free method and wait a few days.

KOJIbKA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So many questions. So few answers!

sogdianus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Decentralized exchanges. Swap tokens whenever you like without any need to transfer them between accounts

crua9
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Crypto to fiat? Or crypto to stable coin?

In both cases you need to keep in mind how much the place has. Large amounts for fiat you should give the exchange a heads up and only do it in batches of x amount. The average I seen is like $20k per hour. So you’re looking at 50 hours per million. You can speed this up by using multiple places.

Ansicht von 20 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.