Home Foren Ledger Wallet Was ist der sichere Weg, um mein großes Stück eth zu setzen/umzuwandeln? Halten große Menge von eth in metamask oder in Ledger?

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 3 Tage von AutoModerator.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wie kann ich mein großes Eth-Bündel sicher einsetzen/zurückgeben? Keeping große Menge von eth in metamask und die Interaktion mit Staking dapp Seiten scheint unsicher, aber halten es in Ledger scheint unsicher zu, wie wir sollten nicht Ledger mit dapps als eine allgemeine Regel zu verbinden? Was ich tue, ist ich ein dediziertes Konto für eth Staking/Restaking in Ledger nur für diese Dapps erstellen und verwenden metamask verbinden mit Ledger mit den Dapps zu interagieren, ist das besser als die eth in metamask halten?

trimalcus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What do you mean keeping in Metamask ?

Using the “software” seed from Metamask account ? If so : then you should not use this account. Because your seed is not safe (hot wallet seed)

You should only interact with metamask with your ledger and create new account with your ledger (in metamask for instance). Metamask is just an interface in that case

And yes it is better to create dedicated new adress when you interact with dapps / defi.

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I like to stake my ETH with lido in ledger live.

It’s cleanly tracked from the lido app in the discover tab. I use a special separate account with a passphrase for staking my ETH and it’s separated from all my other tokens.

It’s literally an isolated ETH account purely for my stETH and I make sure there are no token approvals granted at any time. I only transfer in or out of the account and then swap my stETH. Costs a bit more gas but gives me complete peace of mind !

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Ledger subreddit is continuously targeted by scammers. Ledger Support will never send you private messages. Never share your 24-word recovery phrase with anyone, never enter it on any
      website or software, even if it looks like it’s from Ledger. Only keep the recovery phrase as a physical paper or metal backup, never create a digital copy in text or photo form. Learn more at

BE CAREFUL – phishing attacks in progress
      byu/btchip inledgerwallet

If you’re experiencing battery problems, check out our [troubleshooting guide](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409233434641-How-to-troubleshoot-Ledger-Nano-X-battery-issues?
      support=true). If you’re still having issues head over to the [My Order page](https://my-order.ledger.com/) to explore options for replacement or refunds. [Learn more here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/10265554529053-Return-your-product?support=true).

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ledgerwallet) if you have any questions or concerns.*

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.