Home Foren Trezor Wallet Was passiert mit den Geldern auf Binance Smart Chain (BSC), wenn Binance geschlossen wird?

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von ubaidseth.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich denke, um einige Mittel auf BSC in DAI oder Tether zu speichern, aber ich will nicht Ethereum verwenden, weil die Gebühren zu teuer für mich sind, aber ich bin auch besorgt über die Sicherheit des BSC-Netzwerk. Kann Binance die Gelder in ihrem Netzwerk irgendwie kontrollieren oder beschädigen? Wenn Binance geschlossen wird, was passiert dann mit dem Netzwerk?

genius_retard
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are you familiar with the term “rug pull”?

Resident-Quality1513
      Gast
      Up
      Down

BSC, DAI & Tether? Watch: https://youtu.be/-whuXHSL1Pg?t=160

Skipped the fist 2’40” of bad comedy. Shitcoins are essentially all a scam. Sorry if you didn’t want to hear that. 😀

HeroicLife
      Gast
      Up
      Down

1: If you are really *saving* funds for the long term, it should not be expensive to do a one time deposit on the ETH chain.

2: I would do it in USDC, as holding in DAI and Tether is a bigger risk than the risk of BSC shutting down.

3: Binance has invested hundreds of millions in its network, so I would not worry about BSC shutting down.

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If the BSC servers are shutdown, and they don’t allow anyone else to continue maintaining them, then everything on the BSC chain would be inaccessible.

However, Binance is HUGE. This is sort of like asking what happens if Google shuts down. Something even larger would have to cause Binance to shut down BSC.

This isn’t really a concern simply due to the size of them.

However, if you really are concerned, then you need to pay the higher fees and move to Mainnet.

solidsnake911
      Gast
      Up
      Down

But if I use the BSC network but I have my founds on myetherwallet or Metamask, doesn’t happens with them, right?

CM701CM
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The projects might possibly migrate to another blockchain.

ubaidseth
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yesterday, a dude here wrote that more than 200k usdt was stolen from his wallet. It’s been hard to trust wallets lately

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.