Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Was-wäre-wenn-Szenario

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Monaten, 2 Wochen von Easy-Review-9407.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe kürzlich einem Familienmitglied ein Ellipal gekauft und mir ist gerade etwas eingefallen. Was ist, wenn sie ihr Telefon verlieren? Können sie die Wallet einfach an ein anderes Telefon anschließen? Was passiert mit der Verbindung zwischen dem Portemonnaie und dem ursprünglichen Telefon? Kann jemand sein Handy wiederfinden und seine Münzen einfach woanders hinschicken? Bitte sagen Sie mir, dass die alte Verbindung irgendwie beendet wird, nachdem sie mit einem neuen Telefon verbunden wurde.

dbl_btcMac
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well you need both the ellipal and phone to send transactions as you use the ellipal device to sign them, if someone gained access into your phone they could not send any transactions only with the phone, they would need your ellipal too

intocrypto630
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The key thing to remember is that you will always need your cold wallet device to sign. No matter it connects with how many phones. The connection will still exist between the old phone and your device unless people delete the account or the app. But no one can do anything with only the app on the old phone.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not being mean but the biggest cause of lost assets is not knowing what you are doing. Spend some time on YouTube learning what a wallet is or get the recipient to do it.

Easy-Review-9407
      Gast
      Up
      Down

my ellipal showing zero a few time’s now but this time has been for months. I tried the sim card, not uploading and my wallet says zero. My QR code says it’s connected but my iPhone says no network and all coins are not showing only zero on both devices. I have tried entering the seed phase and filling out the numeric seed phase and nothing happening at all ??

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.