Home Foren Trezor Wallet Wie erhole ich mich, wenn ich meine Trezor verliere? hypothetisches Szenario

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

nur damit ich bereit bin…

Ich tue so, als hätte ich eine Trezor T gekauft. Ich habe meinen 24-Wort-Seed gemacht. + Passphrase (25. Wort). und habe eine PIN und alles.

Und 2 Jahre später habe ich es verloren.

Aber zum Glück habe ich bereits eine unbenutzte Trezor T als Backup.

Von hier aus, was soll ich tun? (Sorry, wenn es einen Artikel über diese -.-)

_Piratical_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In order to see if this actually works, I did it. I bought a second, backup, Trezor and entered the seed phrase from the first one into the second and now I have two that both access the same accounts.

RothePro88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You have to use the seed phrase the first trezor gave you and type into the trezor device and your accounts will be recovered giving you access to your funds again

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, if you have Trezor Model T that you can use as a backup, all you have to do is import your seed to the backup device by performing the Recovery process (upon initializing the device, you choose the option “Recover a wallet”).
      Once imported, choose that you want to access a Hidden wallet – type in your passphrase and you are back in your wallet.
      However, you can regain access to your coins even without having a spare Trezor. You can import your seed to another BIP32, BIP39 and BIP44 compatible wallets.

captgh
      Gast
      Up
      Down

All you need is your 24-word seed, pin, and passphrase to recover your coin. You don’t even need a Trezor. Use a Mycelium online wallet to recover your coin. There are many other ways as well, you’re not tied to the hardware wallet, your shit is on the blockchain.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.