Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wie ist der Betrüger an meine Polygon Matic-Adresse gekommen?

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 4 Monaten von Gabriel_Ledger.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo r/ledgerwallet-Mitglieder,

Letzte Woche habe ich Polygon Matic zu meinem Ledger hinzugefügt, aber ich habe nie irgendwelche Transaktionen damit durchgeführt oder gesendet.

Ich überprüfte heute die Ledger-App und bemerkte eine Reihe von NFTs (natürlich Betrug), die auf das Jahr 2022 zurückgehen.

Ich habe in der Vergangenheit Transaktionen mit ERC-20 MATIC (auf Ethereum) durchgeführt, aber nicht mit dem Polygon-Netzwerk.

Meine Frage ist, ob die öffentliche Adresse bei Eth und Polygon dieselbe ist? Wie sind sie an die öffentliche Adresse gekommen, wenn ich noch nie über diese Adresse Transaktionen durchgeführt habe?

Ruslan124
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You are not special. The addresses are all on the Blockchain. They grab a bunch randomly and do a mass send.

edapalooza
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s the same address for ETH, Poly, etc…they are just spamming everybody. You aren’t special so don’t worry about it.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> How did scammer get my Polygon Matic address?

it is public, it is on the blockchain.

> My question is, is the public address the same between Eth and Polygon? How did they get the public address if I never even transacted on this address?

yes, all the EVM-compatible chains share the same address space, on different blockchains.

Gabriel_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, your Ledger Ethereum address and Ledger Polygon address look the same.
      This is because the Ledger Ethereum and Polygon apps use the same cryptographic techniques to generate addresses. This is possible because Polygon is EVM-compatible and thus shares a lot of “digital DNA” with Ethereum .

If you receive Scam NFTs or tokens I suggest you hide them this will clear your view and avoid clicking on any scam transaction as explained [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/5198957427869-How-to-hide-an-NFT-in-Ledger-Live?docs=true)

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.