Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wie kann ich 2 oder mehr Sätze erstellen, die 23 Wörter, aber nur 1 Wort gemeinsam haben?

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 8 Monaten, 1 Woche von pringles_ledger.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Die Position des “Schlüsselworts” kann jedes der 24 Wörter sein. Mir ist klar, dass es einen Unterschied macht, ob es sich um die ersten 23 oder das letzte Wort handelt, das die Summenprüfung ist.

Ich nehme an, dass ich in der Lage sein sollte, mit einer funktionierenden Startphrase zu beginnen und ein Wort so zu ändern, dass die Prüfsumme für das letzte Wort immer noch erfüllt ist?

pha3th0n
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If this is just a theoretical exercise, study how the checksum is calculated and you will be able to find out. My gut feeling is that the checksum will change.

If you are trying to do something practical with it, don’t. It’s an overcomplication and you are likely going to use some online tool for the checksum, which is a big no.

Create one seed in a secure way and use different passphrases (the 25th word as people say) to get different wallets from the same 24 words.

ExamAccomplished6865
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Some people should simply not be in crypto. Such as OP.

Key-Pumpkin-133
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t understand the q. What are you trying to achieve?

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just use ur 24 word recovery phrase and then set temporary passphrases (the 1 word ur referring to).

Each temporary passphrase is a unique set of accounts

ivandimi
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I got my answer. Thank you very much to those that actually helped. I very much appreciate it.

For the others, I don’t know why you are making such a big deal out of this and why you are reading into this beyond my actual question. I DO use seed phrases directly from hardware wallets, I DON’T modify them, and I DO use passphrases (5th word) to create branching and separate accounts.

skivvey
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorta wrong with the majority of your thoughts
      But I think I understand what you are after, it’s called Shamir Secret Sharing (SSS).

If you want to use this feature on your Trezor let the device resolve the seeds for you. You the user just have to write the seeds down

As a trezor user it’s called Shamir Backup

https://trezor.io/learn/a/what-is-shamir-backup

SolVindOchVatten
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is the purpose that you want two wallets?

If so, do one set of 24 words and create two wallets by using those words with two different pass phrases.

If two wallets isn’t the reason, what is your reason?

road22
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Here is the safest way to do what you are asking. But I would suggest would be safer and easier just to use a passphrase instead of using another recovery seed. It is only going to probably cause you more problems in the long run.

Please follow this instructions very carefully.

go to this website…

[https://3rditeration.github.io/mnemonic-recovery/src/index.html](https://3rditeration.github.io/mnemonic-recovery/src/index.html)

I would download the webpage , do not type in your seed on the internet. just right click on the site and save the html page in a folder.

I believe it is done in java script.

then copy that folder on a PC that is NOT connected to the interent.. maybe old laptop. I would never connect that device to internet again.

Type in your recovery seed on that safe laptop (not connected) and insert a “?” where you want to exchange words.

please do NOT do this online… you will take a very bit risk,

Github used to have a download able file.

I used this webpage to make my own seeds that actually have a meaning for fun.

example of seed that has meaning…24 word

digital coin seed key have hundred hidden extra private pass phrase that will prevent dumb pencil neck person like you obtain any large wealth

used for scammers.

Zatouroffski
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Anything you can do with your brain can be easily brute forced by a professional and every possible human modified possibility are all searched automatically by a bot, hacker doesn’t even spend his time doing it.

For your own safety, if you want to hold single 24 word seed paper but want to access different set of accounts, instead of modifying the words by your own choice, use passphrases (25th word) with strong passwords like, <D4sgo0dSH!t??.> Good luck on bruteforcing it.

Also, you can put some $300-$500 BTC inside your main 24 words so, the person who founds your seed might take the bait and never think about the existence of passphrases. Also if he withdraws that money, you’ll know your seed is compromised but your passphrased assets will be safe and you’ll know it’s time to move them to a new different seed. Probably this is your best bet.

Ninjanoel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have a python script that you could use to work out a seed phrase, but issue is using it without them later having to say “well yeah I stored it on a computer cause I created it on one”.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey – sorry, but it’s not possible to create a seed phrase with 23 words in common and one different word. The 24-word seed phrase is generated using a specific algorithm that includes a checksum for security. This checksum is the last word in the phrase, and it’s calculated based on the previous 23 words. Changing even one word would invalidate the checksum and make the seed phrase unusable. We hope this helps clarify.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.