Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wie kann ich wissen, welche Münzen mein Saatgut enthält?

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 12 Monaten von PushTheButtonPlease.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hypothetische Situation. Ich habe meine Seed-Phrase und ein neues Ledger-Gerät, aber ich habe völlig vergessen, welche Münzen auf den mit diesem Seed verbundenen Konten gespeichert sind. Muss ich jede einzelne App/Münze im Ledger Live manuell einzeln hinzufügen, um zu wissen, ob eine bestimmte Münze gespeichert wurde?

EDIT: Jesus Christus, RIP mein Posteingang.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This would be the easiest way to manually add back all of your accounts. You would plug in your restored Ledger device and add back each account for each different crypto you had prior to restoring your device.

In the case that you have more than 1 Ledger device, or perhaps you’ve reset your Ledger device in the past and generated a new 24 word recovery phrase (and created accounts with the new recovery phrase or a passphrase) – you’ll get an error message when trying to access any accounts from the **old** 24 word recovery phrase (prior to the reset).

For that reason I like to encourage users title their accounts according to the device that created the account. For example, if you have a Nano S Plus and a Nano X (and they have been set up with separate recovery phrases), you can title your accounts “LNX_BTC” or “LNSP_BTC” so you know *which* Ledger to have plugged in when accessing each unique account.

Flaky-Wedding2455
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You have to keep track of what you have on your own in case you ever need to restore/access. Don’t rely only on ledger live. I just use a dummy CoinMarketCap account to track all my crypto/holdings etc.

VariousJackfruit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>Do I need to manually add every single app/coin in the Ledger Live one by one to know if given coin was stored?

Yes. So to avoid this situation, I suggest you keep a document with which coins you owned.

ShaunPryszlak
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Probably

chuoni
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes. Unless your still have your Ledger Live installed, then the accounts associated with the phrase are there.

blaze1234
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Derivation Paths

not secret, but could save with the Seed recovery info

barba_gian
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you link ledger to MetaMask it will find automatically all the token inside

PushTheButtonPlease
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use Koinly.io

You can export your ledger accounts and import them into Koinly (for free)

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.