Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wie kann man die Verbindung zwischen Ledger und Metamaske trennen?

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe mein Metamask-Konto mit einem Ledger verbunden, aber ich habe keinen Zugriff mehr auf dieses Ledger. Was muss ich tun? Wie trenne ich das Ledger von meiner Metamaske? Ich habe immer noch Zugang zu allem (Ledger, Seed-Phrasen usw.), aber ich werde es bald weggeben müssen… Es war nicht meins…

Irgendwelche Ideen?

limegreenzx
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You unplug it.

SolVindOchVatten
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Click on the little globe at the top of the MM window. Then the three little dots next to your account.

Oh, and reset the Ledger before you give it away. It should be safe but it is good house keeping. You can reset by typing in the wrong pin 3 times I believe. I have never done it myself.

Caponcapoffstillon
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well to be absolutely sure, go to metamask and then “connected sites”, then disconnect from those sites. Then unplug your ledger and you’re done.

Careless_Wedding_209
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Maybe I wasn’t clear, maybe I’m missing something re: the workings of crypto.
      I have some tokens on my MM. Won’t I lose access to them once the ledger is gone?
      B/c MM wants me to verify stuff on the Ledger and it wouldn’t let me make a move (trade, stake, sign things) w/o it!

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You should probably use the BTC account xpub. You can find it on ledger live > btc account > wrench > advanced

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.