Home Foren Trezor Wallet Wie lagern die großen Börsen ihre Kryptowährungen?

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Monaten von HeroicLife.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

In Anbetracht der beträchtlichen Geldsummen, um die es hier geht, und der Verantwortung, die diese Börsen (Binance, Kucoin, Coinbase, Kraken usw.) für die Einlagen ihrer Kunden tragen, bin ich neugierig auf den Prozess ihrer Sicherheitsmaßnahmen bei der Lagerung.

​

1. **Speichersicherheit:**

* Hat jemand Einblicke in die Art und Weise, wie diese Börsen ihre Kryptowährungen sichern? Verlassen sie sich auf Hardware-Geräte wie Trezor oder setzen sie vollständig abgekapselte Computer ein?

​

1. **Transaktionsautomatisierung:**

* Außerdem interessiert mich, wie diese Börsen den Prozess der Übermittlung von Transaktionen automatisieren, wenn Nutzer Kryptoabhebungen veranlassen. Welche Art von Systemen oder Protokollen gibt es, um Effizienz und Sicherheit in diesem wichtigen Aspekt zu gewährleisten?

ElGuano
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Coinbase has a couple of huge blogs posts about cold storage practices. Honestly it’s so over the top I wonder if it’s partly just security theater, but they take it seriously.

FerdaStonks
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They keep it all on Coinbase Wallet with the seed securely stored as a jpeg in the cloud named ETFSeedDoNotHack

that1rowdyracer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I did not work for an exchange, but for a cold storage and trading desk providers in the space. About all I can tell you is yes they have a solution and if I told you how crazy it was you wouldn’t believe me, just know that it was a manual human process. And for the second part, I didn’t work on the trading desk, but was part of the custody team, and to my knowledge nothing was automated. If you do some research on fund accounting and apply those principles to crypto, you can figure out a little how it works.

SafeMoonJeff
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Probably multisig for the big wallet where multiple people/wallets need to approve any transaction

Thinpizzaisbest
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They use chatgpt to tell them how to store it. OP must be familiar with ChatGPT.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well you can ask `@stick` on this subreddit. I though that his team was in charge of the SlushPool (now Braiins) which was/is a major mining pool. Thought I saw a youtube or interview that Trezor was simply created as a way to securely handle the SlushPool keys.

IIRC something like a massive M-of-N multisig wallet accessed in a faraday cage on a specially constructed laptop. Then the signed TXN is taken out of the secured area and broadcast to the network.

I may be conflating different pools / exchanges security. I tried to find the answer many years ago when I first bought bitcoin.

HeroicLife
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They use [Fireblocks](https://www.fireblocks.com/) or BitGo.

The keys are all multi-sig with multiple signatories, so physical security is not crucial.

Usually, they will have some seeds in a safe like a Brinks facility with Fireblocks holding a partial key too.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.