Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wie man einen gefährlichen NFT erkennt

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von sambinoooo.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich bin neu im NFT-Spiel und neu bei Ledger, aber ich habe mich gefragt, wenn ich NFTS von Opensea oder Magic Eden kaufe, die zumindest auf diesen Plattformen schon einige Monate im Umlauf sind, sollten sie doch ziemlich sicher auf meinem Ledger sein, oder?

Ich mag einige der Kunst von einigen dieser kleineren Projekte, die ziemlich billig im Preis sind, aber ich bin auch besorgt über das Herunterladen von bösartigen Nutzlast.

BrownForce
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If I’m planning to hold on to an NFT for a while, I revoke that NFT’s token access on etherscan. You should also get into the habit of doing this after you sell NFTs too. Always go back and revoke access to the ledger, that way a bad actor with access to the contract can’t drain your wallet afterwards.

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/6857182078749-How-to-interact-with-malicious-or-unknown-NFTs?support=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/6857182078749-How-to-interact-with-malicious-or-unknown-NFTs?support=true)

The most obvious malicious NFTs are those that are just dropped to your wallet.

Sometimes, they can be sent to your address when you accept a free airdrop without knowing the NFT is a scam NFT

Zippyvinman
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ask the following questions.

First, if you’re buying an NFT:
      1. Is this NFT collection legitimate?
      2. is the specific NFT i am looking at a part of this collection
      3. Can I check on etherscan (or SOL equivalent) that the listing is indeed a legit NFT from that collection?

If so, it’s safe to buy.

If you receive a random NFT, don’t know how it got into your wallet, or you see a random “transaction” saying you sent an NFT you never owner, do NOT interact with the NFT! Why bother? Hide it and move on. You have no use for it. It’s a scam, ad, or junk.

YaBastaaa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Quite a learning CURVE here . So many steps and checkpoints to go through, can be exhausting especially for any rookie . Question if and when introducing a specific wallet to transact on
      opensea is “revoke access” still needed even after you transfer it to another wallet right after NFT is purchased from opensea?

sambinoooo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Highly recommend using multiple wallets. A hot wallet, used for interacting with contracts and marketplaces and your ledger (hopefully) as a cold wallet meaning you only send or receive NFTs from that wallet you never actually sign anything with it.

I did this often to reduce risk on my long term holds and feel safer experimenting with my hot wallet.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.