Home Foren Trezor Wallet Wie man schnell verkauft

• Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Monat, 3 Wochen von Asxinvestor84.
Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Stellen wir uns also die folgende Situation vor:

Ich habe alle meine Kryptowährungen in meinem Trezor Safe 3. Sagen wir, es ist nur Bitcoin. Der Preis davon geht verrückt erreichen xxx $, und ich will schnell zu verkaufen.

Wie mache ich das auf dem schnellsten Weg? Der Transfer von der Wallet zu Coinbase oder Binance dauert einige Zeit, denke ich (wie viel?)

Kann ich über Trezor direkt verkaufen? Wohin wird das Geld überwiesen, wenn sie meine Bankdaten nicht haben?

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe. Wie Sie sehen können, bin ich ein bisschen ein Noob, aber ich lerne langsam.

CriticalComplaint677
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Know the amount you would want to sell at and how much btc. Preload that amount into coinbase, so when btc its that amount u can sell. You should always have a plan, when things get emotional people make rash decisions. End up selling more than they planned.

Also side note, idk what kind of trezor you have but you should consider having a cold storage for long term and then a hot wallet for immediate trades. Tangem (I don’t think it’s a legit company but they have a good concept) is pretty good hot wallet for that kind of stuff, in regards to having it in a wallet (that’s like a metal card u tap on your phone) and then being able to sell your crypto fast.

But you could also just use your trezor for long term storage and then use a software wallet for the crypto you want to have ready to sell fast.

xen91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d sell on a non-custodial swap exchange (such as fixedfloat for example)

using this method, you just swap it for USDC on solana (or whichever chain you fancy)

If you then want to later, when not in such a hurry, cash it out to real USD or GBP etc, use an off ramp, like transak or [ramp.network](https://ramp.network)

But remember when a chain like BTC is busy, due to a bull run etc, the fees get quite silly and it’s soooo sloooooow.

Ok-Cost-8889
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is a risky strategy, anything done against the clock has time and time again resulted in a fuck up.

Just like you DCA in, you should be DCA out. I follow the Bitcoin Risk Metric to know when to DCA in and when to start DCA out.

toast_training
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you have a Coinbase account you can send you coin over in the next block if you pay a high enough fee. Then you have to wait for the next couple of blocks to be mined then you can trade it. About one hour max.

SplitWaves06660
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor Suite has a swap capability, so you can sell X crypto for USDT or similar. You can figure out what to do with it later, but in the meanwhile your gains are yours. Only inflation would affect them as it would affect US dollar

karm0s
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You could swap Bitcoin to a USD-pegged stablecoin in Trezor as soon as the price hits your limit. You would keep the keys in this way (not sending the coins to exchange) and you would get enough time to think how to exchange the stablecoin for FIAT (if this is what you want).

See [https://trezor.io/learn/a/exchange-crypto-in-trezor-suite](https://trezor.io/learn/a/exchange-crypto-in-trezor-suite) and DYOR 🙂

Unclestanky
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Coinbase?

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There are non-KYC swap services. Some are sketchy, some are OK. I’d be fine using them for a grand or two, but I wouldn’t clear 300k through them or anything nuts like that. I used Fixed Float most recently.

So my fastest method for 10k or less would be as follows.

1. Send from Safe 3 to Fixed-Float to swap for BTC-LN
      3. Route the BTC-LN to CashApp
      3. On CashApp convert the BTC to USD
      4. Using the CashCard debit card, make amazon purchases or whatever.

-VRX
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I recommend you keeping your money on exchanges if you want to swap quickly, the swap rates are awful at swap services, and it’s not even the quickest way.

Also you could mess up something while being in a rush, cold wallets are made for hodlers.

olmostclever
      Gast
      Up
      Down

rule number one: you do not sell your btc.

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is a trade section in Trezor Suite.

Asxinvestor84
      Gast
      Up
      Down

BTC network wont let you… could take days from what ive heard and big fees…

Cardano is immune from these issues and all done for like 10c

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.