Home Foren Trezor Wallet Wie Sie vorgehen, wenn Sie glauben, dass Ihr Saatgut nicht mehr sicher ist

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 3 Monaten von Old-Confidence6971.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Frage:

Ich habe mir überlegt, was jemand tun würde, wenn er das Gefühl hat, dass sein privater Schlüssel vielleicht nicht mehr so privat ist: Wie würde man vorgehen, wenn man den Seed ändern möchte?
      Meine Gedanken:

– Übertragen auf eine andere Wallet-Adresse (soft oder hard wallet)

– die Trezor-Wallet löschen (zurücksetzen, wiederherstellen) und eine neue Wallet mit einem neuen privaten Schlüssel (Seed) einrichten

– Zurücküberweisung an die neue Adresse

War’s das?

Vielen Dank und entschuldigen Sie mich, wenn dies eine dumme Frage ist.

scriptless87
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you use your trezor to generate a 2nd seed then restore back to the 1st one then send you only need to transfer and pay fee’s once rather then sending out to something else unsafe making new seed then sending to that and paying fees twice. But yes the rest of what you said is pretty much it.

AquamarineRevenge
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have done this multiple times out of an abundance of caution for a few things that happened. One time Amazon’s app AR was on my phone and part of the seed was in the view. Can never be too careful!

Yes, generate a new wallet and send your funds there and take better care of the words next time.

genius_retard
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The safest way, as far as I know, if you only have one Trezor is;

– wipe Trezor

– create new seed

– generate new rx address and copy it to PC

– wipe Trezor

– recover Trezor with original seed

– send test transaction to new RX address

– wipe Trezor

– recover Trezor with new seed

– check that test transaction arrived

– wipe Trezor

– recover Trezor with old seed

– send remaining funds to new RX address

– wipe Trezor

– recover Trezor with new seed.

You could probably streamline this by creating a watch only address on the new seed and copying that to PC as well but I’m not that familiar with watch addresses.

If you still want to use a different wallet as temporary storage look at bitkey.io. It is a Linux distro that can be booted from a thumb drive an can be run in hot or cold mode. Then you would;

– recover Bitkey wallet with existing keys

– wipe Trezor

– create new wallet on Trezor

– make test transaction from Bitkey to new wallet on Trezor

– confirm transaction

– send remaining funds to Trezor.

RicGonMar
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The fastest way is:

1- Restore your seed in a hot wallet, a good one would be desktop version of coinomi.

2- Wipe out yout trezor and generate a new wallet.

3- Move the funds from coinomi to trezror

I did this the other day take 10 min.

DarkSyde3000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why do you think your seed is unsafe? Did you restore a hot wallet on your trezor or something? That would be the only reason I would think it wasn’t secure simply because it’s not something you should ever do with a new hardware wallet.

millingcalmboar
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How difficult would it be for you to create a new seed and back it up again in all of your designated geographic regions? Is this part of multi sig or single sig wallet? Are you using it in conjunction with a 128-bit passphrase?

carbonetc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The way that combines fastest with safest is to just have a backup Trezor. It doesn’t help you if your seed is unsafe *right now*, but anyone reading this with any serious amount of money should buy two for situations just like this.

MikalaMikala
      Gast
      Up
      Down

**Please clarify: How has your seed been compromised?**

Old-Confidence6971
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I logged on to my trezor yesterday and found the scam coin abshib in my wallet. WTF??? Treaor is supposed to be safe from all that!!!

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.