Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wie versende ich mein Arbitrum von Ledger NanoX

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo. Ich versuche, Arb von meinem Ledger zu senden, aber es sagt, ich habe nicht genügend Eth für die Gasgebühren. Ich habe reichlich Eth. Ich habe offensichtlich einen Schritt vergessen. Ich habe versucht, ein weiteres Eth-Konto hinzuzufügen und es mit meinem Arb-Konto zu verbinden, aber es funktioniert nicht. Für jede Hilfe bin ich dankbar!

edapalooza
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You probably need ETH on Arbitrum

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, if your ARB is on ARB network, you need to send ETH on Arbitrum network to the same address that holds your ARB, this way, they can be used for gas fees, its a small amount!
      I hope this helps and remain available if needed

Psychological-Car859
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks all for your support and help! 😊. Easy to send Eth on the Arb network to Ledger from Coinbase.

0x-validator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Got it sorted?

UsualAd3433
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I also need help with this. So if I send ETH that is on Coinbase to my ARB account on Ledger that is showing O ETH will that work? OR MY ARB account that is showing my ARB amount but doesn’t say anything about ETH. This is impossible. I’ve tried transferring from my ETH to ARB that are both on Ledger but that’s useless. This is impossible

UsualAd3433
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So to make it easy for dummies like me. If you are transferring from Ledger back to CB you do need ETH on the same address that holds your ARB on Ledger. So to send ETH from CB on to the ARB network. On CB select Eth and then send. Then put in the address you’re sending the ETH to ( it’ll be the same address that holds your ARB on Ledger) and then it’ll automatically send you back to the main page. On the top right corner on the CB page where you’re sending your ETH it will show ETH network. Scroll down and select ARBITRUIM. It’s now on the ARB network.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.