Home Foren Trezor Wallet Wie versteckt sind versteckte Geldbörsen?

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Monat, 2 Wochen von oktay50000.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich bin neu bei Trezor. Ich habe meine Sorgfaltspflicht erfüllt, aber ich verstehe immer noch nicht alles. Sind versteckte Wallets vor der Blockchain verborgen? Wenn ich eine versteckte Wallet erstelle und BTC dorthin überweise, wäre die Transaktion dann auf der Blockchain sichtbar? Ich lege großen Wert auf Privatsphäre und würde gerne einen Teil meines Portfolios verstecken.

Bongressman
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No different than any other wallet. All of your transactions will always be visible on the blockchain, it’s the entire point of blockchain technology.

Crypto was never designed or intended to be anonymous, just pseudonymous. All transactions will always be visible on the blockchain. Regardless of wallet used.

Hidden wallet just adds a level of access security on your end.

tip2663
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You might want to look into Monero

xen91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As u/tip2663 mentioned if privacy is important, then BTC is not the blockchain for you.

Given the way KYC works these days, they (them, those people) will know who you transact with and how much crypto you have.

Monero is the way forward in my view, far cheaper transactions and generally much faster.

Although because of it’s privacy it does work in a slightly different way, so it is worth spending a bit of time understanding how monero wallets work.

Others will disagree I’m sure, but I don’t like BTC because it’s too slow, expensive to transact, zero privacy etc etc, for everyday payments. Maybe as a large store of wealth, BTC works? As long as you don’t mind everyone knowing what your wealth amount is.

meautiful
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hidden wallets are wallets protected with a non-empty-string passphrase. Go read about it on BIP39.
      How on earth can a hidden wallet be hidden from the blockchain? Do you even know how blockchain works?

no_choice99
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They are fully visible on the blockchain. Any forensic analyst could trace back to your identity, with the help of police/government or simply CEX.

In Trezor suite though, I am not sure. When I connect my Trezor and enter my PIN, I can see my balances of my passphrases protected addresses. I suppose there’s an option to ask to enter the passphrase for these funds to show up, but I’m not sure.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If your dealing with BTC, the cheapest privacy option is Lightning. The other privacy option is CoinJoin. Both are supported on Trezor…. after a fashion.

Magnus_Effect_Kalsu
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Read the trezor article on passphrases and hidden wallets

DarwinsTheory4Real
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah, they had me there too. The way it’s explained makes it pretty hard to understand. The implementation, though, is freakishly easy.

So here’s the overview:

Use your pin to access your wallet. No brainer. That’s how it always worked.

Then use/create a passphrase to access a hidden wallet. You can create a passphrase anytime you want SIMPLY by entering it in the user interface on your PC. The device will ask you to confirm the passphrase, then it will accept it and open a corresponding hidden wallet.

Every new passphrase that you enter creates a new hidden wallet automatically. You need to remember the passphrases you have used in the past because the device will never tell you that they exist.

The device will always ask you for validation of the passphrase.

It’s really pretty amazing how this works.

I’ve got these set up for all my kids. I made a new hidden wallet for each of them.

Someone posting here got one thing wrong: If you enter only your PIN, the visible wallet will show ONLY the contents of the “unprotected” or visible wallet. There is nowhere in the wallet that you can say, “show me the total holdings of all hidden wallets”. That is the point of a hidden wallet, isn’t it?

So, if you never transact on your visible wallet, the device will appear to have nothing in it.

But, when you enter a hidden wallet’s passphrase all the contents of that hidden wallet become visible.

If you have a way to track all those passphrases, you could literally have hundreds of hidden wallets that were totally invisible to everyone else. (including government entities)

oktay50000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can only hide it from accessing with passphrase , everything else will be visible on blockchain but its anonymous and nobody knows its yours , of course its easy to run AML search and they can find it was you if you kyc’ed on exchange

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.