Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wiederherstellung von Ledger-Samen? Ich frage mich, ob Ledger verkaufen eine Ledger “Legacy” Recovery-Service …? Das wäre ein Weg, um sicherzustellen, dass Ihre Münzen an die richtigen Stellen gehen, nachdem Sie sterben und keine Notwendigkeit, die vollständige Kontrolle selbst zu nehmen. (Ps suche auch nach Karma, kann keine Fragen stellen)

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ledger seed recovery? Ich frage mich, ob Ledger einen Ledger “Legacy”-Wiederherstellungsservice verkauft…? Das wäre ein Weg, um sicherzustellen, dass Ihre Münzen an die richtigen Stellen gehen, nachdem Sie sterben und keine Notwendigkeit, die vollständige Kontrolle selbst zu nehmen. (Ps suche auch nach Karma, kann keine Fragen stellen)

urosino
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am from the future and can confirm your coins are safe. Please confirm by posting your seed key to my..

PS: I don’t need your money /s

sudomatrix
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There are companies that do this. Usually by using multisig not by having a way to recover your seed. The way multisig works is you need 2 out of 3 private addresses to access the money. You have one, the recovery company has one, and a trusted party like your lawyer or family member has one.

You can work with the recovery company or your trusted party to conduct ordinary business. If you die, your trusted party can work with the recovery company to gain access to the money. It would be unlikely for the recovery company to ‘team up’ with your trusted party to steal your money, and ruin their reputation and business model.

The reason recovering seeds is so difficult to offer is that if a recovery company can get your seeds, so can hackers, unscrupulous or compromised employees, even their night-time cleaning crew. It just takes 1 second to take a photo of your seed and your money is gone forever untraceably.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.