Home Foren Trezor Wallet Wiederverwendung von Adressen – Wallet-Hierarchie

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von Altruistic-Ear4835.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich versuche herauszufinden, wie die Hierarchie einer Trezor-Wallet aussieht und wie sie mit der Blockchain zusammenhängt.

* Ich habe ein Trezor Model T, es ist ein PIN-geschütztes Hardware-Gerät, das eine Seed-Phrase enthält.
      * Innerhalb des Trezor Model T habe ich Wallets, eine der Wallets ist nicht durch eine zusätzliche Phrase versteckt, andere können versteckt werden.
      * Jede Wallet enthält den privaten Schlüssel für eine oder mehrere BTC-Adressen.

Ist das alles so weit korrekt? (editiert – korrigiert nach Feedback unten)

Wenn ich also innerhalb des Kontos jedes Mal eine andere BTC-Empfangsadresse habe, behandelt Trezor Wallet diese Empfangsadressen dann als eine Einheit? Wenn ich z.B. 100 .0001 BTC-Zahlungen an 100 verschiedene Empfangsadressen erhalten habe und ich .01 BTC an jemanden senden möchte, muss ich dann 100 Sendungen erstellen oder fasst die Wallet alle diese Sendungen zu einer einzigen Transaktion zusammen?

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>Is this all correct so far?

Yes, although technically the “wallet” is hidden, not the accounts. (As you can have multiple accounts inside a wallet).

​

>if I have a different BTC receive address each time, does Trezor Wallet treat those receive addresses as one unit? For instance, if I have received 100 .0001 BTC payments in 100 different receive addresses and I want to Send .01 BTC to someone, will I need to create 100 Sends or does the wallet group all these sends into one Transaction?

That is how BTC works, it is not a specific trezor thing. You get a new receive address each time with BTC. When you send BTC, it pulls from all of them automatically. You never have to keep track of the different addresses yourself.

carbonetc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> So building on that, within the Account, if I have a different BTC receive address each time, does Trezor Wallet treat those receive addresses as one unit? For instance, if I have received 100 .0001 BTC payments in 100 different receive addresses and I want to Send .01 BTC to someone, will I need to create 100 Sends or does the wallet group all these sends into one Transaction?

This will help you visualize it: https://thecrypto.app/blog/how-bitcoin-transactions-work/#Types_of_Bitcoin_Transactions

In a real situation what you’d see is that Trezor loops through the addresses in your chain that still have BTC in them until it has found enough BTC to send to the output address. Then it builds a transaction with all of those addresses as inputs. Those addresses would be emptied of their BTC and the final address (since it would probably not coincidentally have just enough to finish off your transaction) would also be emptied, but you would see another output in the transaction where the remainder goes. That other output would be you — the next empty and unused address in your chain. In short, one transaction, many inputs, two outputs.

In a future update you’ll be able to decide which addresses get used as inputs rather than Trezor using the default FIFO approach, a feature they call “coin control”, but there are apps like Electrum where you can do all that already.

Mrs-Lemon
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> I have a Trezor Wallet, it is password-protected hardware device that contains seed phrases.

The Trezor is a PIN-protected device that when you enter the correct PIN allows you access to the single seed phrase wallet inside.

This single seed phrase wallet has infinite number of receiving addresses you can create to receive bitcoin.

> Within the Trezor Wallet I have Accounts, one of the accounts is not Hidden by an additional phrase, others can be Hidden.

Yes, but realize the passphrase wallets are completely separate wallets. Meaning they have no relation to your “no passphrase wallet” and if you lose that passphrase you lose the wallet completely. No way of getting it back unless you remember the passphrase.

> For instance, if I have received 100 .0001 BTC payments in 100 different receive addresses and I want to Send .01 BTC to someone, will I need to create 100 Sends or does the wallet group all these sends into one Transaction?

It will group them and send in one transaction.

Altruistic-Ear4835
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ok so, each your Trezor has a public key which holds numerous wallet addresses under it but will be displayed in Trezor suite as 1 account, using that 1 public key you can get all the addresses to send in 1 transaction. If you are talking about moving BTC from multiple public key accounts then yes you will need to make multiple transactions.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.