Home Foren Ledger Wallet Windows erkennt das Gerät &amp nicht, so dass ich es nicht aktualisieren kann.

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von antswearbones.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe alle Fehlerbehebungen in der Love-App ausprobiert, und auf Ihrer Website stand, ich solle ein Foto machen und mich dann in den sozialen Medien melden.

Ich habe versucht, DMing die Mods gepostet eine Unterstützung, aber offenbar bin ich nicht erlaubt (??)

View post on imgur.com

Bitte helfen Sie, und danke.

weedium
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I can’t believe you got the metal ring on there like that.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Which version of Windows OS are you using? If it’s below Windows 8.1, it won’t be supported by Ledger Live, and you’ll need to update to at least 8.1 and above.

Regarding your device setup, have you been using a data-enabled cable (like the one included in the box with the Ledger device). Importantly, USB hubs and multi-ports can cause connectivity errors as well.

If you still aren’t able to get everything set up and connected, I want you to reach out to our official Ledger Customer Support, [here](https://support.ledger.com/), and once you have a ticket opened, you’ll comment back here with the ticket number, and we’ll be able to find your ticket and respond in our system!

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If ur using anything below windows 8.1 I think ur out of luck bud. Even Microsoft said they were dropping support for older versions never 4get to update ur shtuff!

weedium
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you tried deleting ledger live and reinstalling and a different cable?

macetheface
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use a different cable. Same thing happened to me; took 3-4 tries before I found one that worked. And the one that came with the device didn’t work.

AndyBonaseraSux
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your firmware is out of date.

antswearbones
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try a usb 2.0 port. Usb 3.0 gave me grief

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.