Home Foren KeepKey Wir brauchen mehr von KeepKey

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich bin seit dem ersten Tag ein großer Unterstützer von KeepKey. Und ich möchte wirklich, dass das Unternehmen Erfolg hat. Allerdings habe ich ein paar Bemerkungen zu machen. Und ich bin kurz davor, Sie für eine andere Geldbörse zu verlassen, einfach wegen des Mangels an Daten.

1) Ankündigungen – Leute, wir müssen die neuesten Innovationen des Unternehmens kennen. Es kommt mir so vor, als ob Neuigkeiten weltweit bekannt gegeben werden und erst die Community Sie darauf anspricht.
      Ein Beispiel dafür ist die Umstrukturierung des Unternehmens, Bitcoin Cash, App-Entwicklung usw. Die Liste ist lang.

2) Innovation – Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond… die Liste geht weiter und weiter. Das geduldige Warten wird zu einem ewigen Warten auf die richtigen Informationen, während uns das Geld durch die Finger rinnt. Könntet ihr bitte anfangen, Veränderungen und Abzweigungen im Markt offiziell anzusprechen, damit eure Kunden wissen, was auf sie zukommt? Werden wir zum Beispiel jemals Bitcoin Gold oder sogar Diamond oder all die anderen Forks sehen, die auf uns zukommen?

3) Versions-/Fehlerkontrolle – Wo ist die neue App/Erweiterung? Wir befinden uns immer noch in der Beta-Phase, und mein KeepKey ist mehrmals abgestürzt, wenn ich große Mengen an Kryptowährungen an Börsen geschickt habe.

Wie auch immer, ich poste dies nicht aus bösem Willen. Es geht einfach darum, das Bewusstsein dafür zu schärfen, was nötig ist. Zumindest würde eine Keepkey-Community oder ein Social Blog helfen, FUD zu reduzieren und die Leute auf dem Laufenden zu halten.

AKIP62005
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Agreed…I like toy keepkey but you have to step it up. I already bought a trezor and am getting a nano too.

doomwhistle
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well….I wouldn’t go off and say they suck. In fact, I own a few wallets ( including 2 keepkeys) and have found there design to be top notch. The platform is pretty good and I do feel needs improvement. What I have listed are ways to improve the product.

It’s not like I enjoy going to another wallet, setting it up and having to transfer coins all over again.

I am hoping we will see new updates that improve the situation.

gamerguy51
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah, they were just acquired and I’m sure reorganizing their whole model. Give it a few months for the
      Dust to settle…your coins are safe. thanks

exactsame
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah definitely. And they keep deleting any comments that speak negatively of them. What a terrible company.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve just purchased a second Nano S to act as backup for the first one i bought as backup to my keepkey.

The keepkey is rotating out of use because it simply does not do the job.

Won’t even sell or give the keepkey away for fear of it causing someone trouble.

DarkSyde3000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I purchased a keepkey earlier this year and I loved it. I love how its a bare metal wallet and pretty easy to use. However I have noticed that the company (shapeshift?) just doesn’t seem to be keeping up with the crypto space as swiftly as it should. Other wallets like trezor and ledger already have token support and/or always adding new high volume coins to be stored on them. Keepkey just seems to be lagging behind constantly. The crypto space is a very dynamic and fast changing one, and if you don’t keep up with it, you’ll get left behind. I know tokens are supposedly suppose to be compatible with the next firmware update but I just rarely if ever hear anything about it and I’d rather store mine securely relatively soon. Might have to pick up one of those new trezor model T’s when they become available here in the states.

ramirof
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You wish impossible things…

Buy a Trezor and keep your mind calm and happy…

ramirof
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Goodbye KeepKey,HELLO TREZOR T!

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.