Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wirklich

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 10 Monaten von SmartPipe3882.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

All you guys all just in a uproar due to ledgers updated and telling us they bow offer a software where it can help recover your keys which uses 3 different companies split up holding a few words each you can opt out. Und um die einzige und ich meine die einzige sichere Gerät nicht immer gehackt werden oder auf thats unplugged und nicht eingeschaltet hinzufügen

Joe_Smith_Reddit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How do you know it was never hacked? There have been reports of people who have claimed they never exposed their seed and lost their funds…
      If I was a rogue Ledger employee, I would steal occasionally not to be discovered.
      Everybody laughed at these people and blamed them because we were assured seed was in an impenetrable fortess. Not the case, apparently….

Separate-Forever-447
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You spent too much time on r/ videogames and Eerie, PA meetups. Read the threads. It is more than just an uproar, now.

SmartPipe3882
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This subreddit is basically the iPhone subreddit now, just a steady influx of people that don’t know what they’re talking about asking “have I been hacked?”

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.