Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wohin mit der zweiten Stahlplatte?

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von Full-Perception-5674.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

**Ich werde nicht auf DMs antworten.**

Also habe ich vor kurzem eine zweite Stahlplatte gekauft, um mein Saatgut Phrase zu speichern und ich frage mich, wo es zu speichern. Ich habe gehört, dass es am besten ist, sie außerhalb des Wohnorts zu lagern, für den Fall, dass das Gebäude abbrennt oder so. Was empfehlen Sie?

Ich vermiete derzeit meine Wohnung. Meine Mutter, die einzige Person, der ich das anvertrauen würde, wohnt im selben Gebäude, so dass die Aufbewahrung bei ihr den Zweck des “Was, wenn das Gebäude zerstört wird?” zunichte macht.

Irgendwelche Ideen?

Sweaty_Suprise
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It seems like you don’t have many options—possibly a safety deposit box.

blockplate
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you utilize a [passphrase](https://www.blockplate.com/blogs/blockplate/what-is-a-bip39-passphrase), you might have a few more location options since you’ll need both the seed phrase and passphrase to access your coins.

Otherwise, additional locations (even in the same building) would still increase your chances of survival (e.g. only part of the building was destroyed due to being localized or the fire dep getting there in time).

Mother-Improvement16
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Buy a fire proof safe like me (They’re not expensive). Also seed phrase steel plates are fire proof. Store them in your fire proof safe. Even if the building burns down your contents are secure.

For me that have a house, that particular safe is buried somewhere around my house. Only me know which ground floor of the house that it was buried at/in.

Even if you break into my house, you’ll never find that particular safe in question 🤷🤷. Yes you can find other safes but never my Cryto and important documents safe 🤣🤣.

VariousJackfruit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would still store it in the MIL’s apartment until you find a better place. It’s more likely that an individual apartment gets destroyed by fire than an entire apartment building.

Full-Perception-5674
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In a fake can of Coca Cola…. Preferably filled with Coca Cola.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.