Home Foren Trezor Wallet wollte den Trezor kaufen

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Alpha-Kingdom-Peace.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hatte meine Münzen zu verschieben, um auszutauschen, weil ich versehentlich auf bösartigen Link klickte jetzt bin ich über den Kauf eines trezor denken, weil ich sah, das Ledger war geschlossen Firmware und die trezor ist offen Firmware gibt es einen Rabatt-Code noch nutzbar für eine trezor Kauf auch die gibt es einen Unterschied in der Sicherheit zwischen den verschiedenen trezord?

Danke für die Antwort und die Hilfe 👍.

gvictor808
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Either choice is fine. Both have long track record and millions of happy users…if you can’t join this group then it’s on you, and nothing to do with the T vs L choice.

LevelTwoData
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Holy run-on sentence.

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

1artvandelay
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I purchased a Trezor through Amazon. Was that a bad idea? I am thinking about how many people handled it before me, am I overreacting or should I not use the Trezor?

Alpha-Kingdom-Peace
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought my Trezor on Amazon, a wallet I’ve used in my Netcoins Exchange until now.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.