Home Foren Trezor Wallet Wurde ich gerade betrogen?

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von call_me_at_1800.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe eine Trezor-Wallet gekauft, und vor ein paar Tagen wurde das Versandetikett erstellt, aber es steht dort “warten auf das Paket”. Normalerweise kaufe ich nie etwas außerhalb der USA, da viele Betrügereien aus anderen Ländern kommen, aber es sieht so aus, als ob die Trezor nur auf trezor.io gekauft werden kann. Habe ich gerade Geld an irgendwelche ausländischen Betrüger gespendet? Wenn ja, wo kann ich einen Trezor kaufen? Ich ziehe den Trezor dem Ledger vor, einfach weil er quelloffen ist, aber wenn es sein muss, um Betrug zu vermeiden, werde ich den Ledger kaufen. Vielen Dank

*Edit: Der Inhaber der Website hat bestätigt, dass mein Trezor versandt wurde. Danke an den Mod für die Überprüfung

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, did you purchase Trezor at https://shop.trezor.io/?

If yes, you purchased from our official store. You can DM me your order token and we’ll check what is going on with your order.

E2therik
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought mine from Trezor and the same thing happened. About the time I started to write them for an update it showed up. If you bought from Trezor direct you’re going to be ok.

musecorn
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor has al list of trusted been vendors. Did you buy from one of those?

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>the shipping label was created but says “currently awaiting package”.

You are concerned that a label was purchased but not yet used… Why would a scammer buy a label at all after you paid them?

quazatron48k
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is a fairly typical message in UK at least – the seller auto-prints a label for a planned pickup, and between the time of printing and the courier receiving it, their own website will say they are waiting for the item to enter their network before they can give a more accurate delivery date.

crypt0kiddie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just wait until it actually does ship and then doesn’t show up for a couple of months…

International shipping is fun!

🤣

Seriously the last go-around I ended up just using Amazon.

You ordered directly though so you’ll get it, might just take a minute!

Artifact-O
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is a normal message when label is purchased from home/office and hasn’t been dropped off/scanned at post office, or picked up/scanned by the mail man.

call_me_at_1800
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’ll be alright , I bought one from there as well and it’s stating the same thing . Takes a while . This is my second one I order for a backup and the last time it took me about a month for me to see it .

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.