Ansicht von 13 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Zwei Tage später….Unreal. Hier ist das Spielbuch:

1) Ziehen Sie das Update von den INTER-TUBES ab und brennen Sie es JETZT nieder.

2) Sprechen Sie UNS (d.h.: Ihre Community) auf sinnvolle Weise an (und seien Sie respektvoll – als Unternehmen haben Sie mit diesem und anderen Fehltritten eine Menge Goodwill verbrannt. ) – Bringen Sie diese “Ingenieure” (ich kann das kaum schreiben, ohne mich zu verschlucken) dazu, sich zu erheben und jedem den Arbeits- und Denkprozess zu erläutern, der hinter diesem Chaos steckt – und wie es so schnell wie möglich beseitigt werden kann.

3) Open SOURCE Everything – ehrlich gesagt, ist dies wahrscheinlich eine Reichweite und (leider) völlig notwendig an diesem Punkt. Ich bin sicher, dass dies nicht ohne Kompromisse möglich ist, dennoch… Ziehen Sie sich jetzt aus.

3b) Wenn die SE wirklich so zerbrechlich ist, schauen Sie sich an, wie die Jade von Blockstream mit dem Fehlen eines sicheren Elements umgeht….Figure werden Sie dieses Spiel für eine Weile laufen lassen, wie Sie neu bauen und so.

4) Vielen Dank, dass Sie mir an den kommenden Wochenenden Hausaufgaben aufgeben… es ist ja nicht so, dass ich keinen vollen Terminkalender hätte.

Um es klar zu sagen – ich habe Ledger geliebt… und Ledger hat es in den letzten drei/vier Jahren fast unmöglich gemacht, sie zu lieben.

oktay50000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

unfortunately its getting late if it’s not already, people including myself ordered other wallets and will replace the ledger forever, looks like they don’t care,but soon they will, all preorders for Stax getting canceled, and people destroying their ledgers,so sad

Mammoth_Lie9681
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Of course they won’t. LOL.

comfyggs
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nope. They fucked themselves and are doubling down on their shit stance. Fuck them. Fuck then all to hell. Fuckers

BRIANN046
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Its alteady too late bye ledger

AR_Harlock
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Didnt you watch the QandA on YouTube? They said all they had to said and to be said… there is no going back, you either trust or go

r_a_d_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think it’s interesting that you evangilize the Jade when there’s a known vulnerability: https://blog.ledger.com/blockstream/

LossAddict
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have about 0 knowledge in software development but:

Isnt it basically impossible to opensource a project afterwards? Especially if it is for something that needs to be secure like a HW wallet?

Ninjanoel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i’m ready to unsubscribe from the internet until silly posts like these go away. 🙄

Albo-LuckyBastard
      Gast
      Up
      Down

THIS ! Do it right now.

Aidsfordayz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I feel like they did? I went in Ledger Live yesterday and the update notification was gone. I plugged in my device and it says 2.1.0 Up to date?

cmplieger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Pulling the update adresses none of the concerns.
      They can’t open source because the SE supplier does not allow it.
      The SE is not fragile, you just don’t understand what it does.

FieldEffect915
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Stop whining and buy another wallet already

mcc011ins
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It would be really stupidly dangerous to go open source now. It could reveal bugs, exploits and vulnerabilities to hackers.

I bought ledger specifically because they are not open source.

I even understand the firmware needs some possibility to access the seed (the seed is shown on the display on setup duh) in general, however any additional functionality to access the seed and sending it out of the device is something I don’t want on my device. So I’m with you they should kill this project on existing devices.

Ansicht von 13 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.