Home Foren Ledger Wallet Zugriff auf Ledger Live Desktop nicht möglich

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Monat, 1 Woche von SD5150.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen,

Ich versuche, mein Ethereum zu meinem Ledger nano X hinzuzufügen, aber es heißt, dass ich die Firmware auf meinem Computer aktualisieren muss.

Ich habe auf mehreren Computern versucht, aber ich scheine nicht in der Lage zu sein, mit ledger live auf dem Desktop zu verbinden.

Ich benutze das gleiche USB-Kabel, das mit dem Gerät kam, um in den Computer zu stecken, aber aus irgendeinem Grund ist es nicht einmal meinen Stick zu erkennen.

Er fordert mich auf, mich mit dem Gerät zu verbinden” und mich anzumelden, was ich auch tue, aber dann passiert nichts.

Hat jemand einen Rat?

Kells-Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m sorry to hear about the situation you’re facing.

A common cause of this issue is a USB cable that is not data enabled. However, since you mentioned you’re using the original cable (Ledger Logo on it), that shouldn’t be an issue.

* *Do you have any other data-enabled cables you can test with?*

– If so, give them a try!

* *Are you using a dongle/adaptor to connect your Ledger device to the computer?*

– If so, double-check that the cables are connected correctly. (I use my devices multiple times a day and have connected them to the adaptor the wrong way while rushing XD)

Hopefully the above will help resolve the issue. If not, I suggest checking out our connection troubleshooting guide [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005165269-Fix-USB-connection-issues-with-Ledger-Live?support=true). Be sure to follow all steps applicable to your computer and situation. Finally, if you need more in-depth support, you can open a case on our site [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/categories/4404369571601-Support?support=true).

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

SD5150
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Does anything related to the Ledger show up in device manager?

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.