Home Foren Ledger Wallet Zweites Ledger als Backup

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 9 Monaten von brianddk.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute. Ich habe ein zweites Ledger als Backup-Gerät gekauft. Glauben Sie, dass es eine gute Idee ist, es in einer anderen Stadt aufzubewahren? Wenn etwas passiert mein erstes Gerät wie in einer Katastrophe Erdbeben, Feuer, etc, wo ich lebe. Dann kann ich mit dem zweiten Gerät weitermachen. Wenn ich noch am Leben bin:)
      Wenn Sie 2 Geldbörsen haben, wo bewahren Sie jede einzelne auf?
      Danke!
      (Bitte keine PM!)

fanau
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t know if I’d trust it being so far away. But to each their own. I also have two in two with identical seeds in separate but easily accessible locations.

Flaky-Wedding2455
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I keep one at home and one locked away in my office which is 20 miles away and actually have a 3rd I travel with or carry with me if needed (one of mine acts glitchy at times which was how I ended up with 3). No perfect method. Just do what feels right to you. I am more worried about having one malfunction the moment I need it so I want my backup reasonably nearby.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey – Keeping a backup device like a second Ledger in another city can be a good idea for added security. Storing it in a different location reduces the risk of losing both devices in the event of a disaster or unfortunate events.

However, your 24 words are more important than your Ledger device and is the master backup of all your assets. In case of an unfortunate event, you can simply buy a new Ledger device and restore it with your 24 words and access your accounts. Let us know if you have any other questions.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d keep it handy. Assuming you have a lockable drawer or locker at work, I’d keep one at work and one at home.

Of course memorize your PIN and seed mnemonic, don’t want that on a sticky by the Ledger.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.